Sat, Sep 21, 1:55 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Showcase

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum

Forum Moderators: Staff

MarketPlace Showcase F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 20 10:50 pm)

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum. The Showcase Forum and Gallery are intended for all commercial related postings by active Renderosity MarketPlace Vendors only. This is a highlight area where our membership is invited to review in greater detail the various art products, software and resource site subscriptions available for purchase in the Renderosity MarketPlace.

Subject: Free Cyber Ninja, request input?

razor24 ( ) posted Fri, 18 July 2003 at 5:35 PM

Very nice...I have only bought one thing from you so I wouldn't have a problem buying one more for this character..

elektra ( ) posted Fri, 18 July 2003 at 6:44 PM

I like it. I would use it.

Ra Graphics ( ) posted Fri, 18 July 2003 at 7:03 PM

To Gwood: This is not the Michael Texture Gwood, but if it looks to similar I guess I should fix that, because I wouldn't want to be accused of using DAZ's texture when I have the resources to create my own so that is definitely something I will fix. My Decision: Since I had a good response from buyers in my sore I am going to offer it to anyone who has purchased 2 items or more in my store. Because I want to show my appreciation for return customers thank you very much everyone for this response It helped me make the correct decision in my mind. David Ra Graphics

sassy_lady ( ) posted Fri, 18 July 2003 at 7:07 PM

Great work David. No wonder I purchased three of your products!!

Kiernnan ( ) posted Fri, 18 July 2003 at 7:17 PM

Creating textures is very hard and demanding work. Whatever you decide (freebies or thank-you) I'm sure the graphic community here will appreciate your generosity. Great work!!

obfuscate ( ) posted Fri, 18 July 2003 at 7:52 PM

It's definitely a nice texture, but reading down the posts, my mind kept wandering back to the "certain members objecting" part. If you're giving it away to purchasers, I would say email them a link, and keep Renderosity completely out of the distribution, so nobody can claim/accuse the site of having anything to do with copyright infringement. Having gone through some of that myself, and you having done the same in the past, best to just take the easier way and not even risk one whiner. Okay, I'll stop now before I start sounding too bitter. Still a very nice texture/prop set though. Versatility is one of my main considerations for purchases, and if a freebie is versatile, even better. Also, giving away little freebies/samplers is always good for buisness.

Tirjasdyn ( ) posted Fri, 18 July 2003 at 8:48 PM

This is very nice and I can think of thousands of ways to use it just off the top of my head! I love the sleek and faceless look, it add mystery. I've been very happy with the product I've purchased from you and have most of your other stuff in my wishlist for when I have the money. I will buy another product sooner just to get this!

Tirjasdyn

RonGC ( ) posted Fri, 18 July 2003 at 10:19 PM

Loved your cyber suit :-) This looks very sharp as well :-)

n3k0 ( ) posted Fri, 18 July 2003 at 10:31 PM

Hey, I also would like it in a Vicky and Stephy version, too. (Yup, I was thinking of Battle Angel Alita, too. Currently reading the graphic novels.) I would also like the CyberSuit (which I also own) in a Michael and Stephy version, too.

Dragon99 ( ) posted Fri, 18 July 2003 at 10:35 PM

Awsome work as normal. Can't wait to get him. The Cybersuit has been awsome and your Post work tutorial has been a great help. Look forward to more of your characters like Aura, she is my next purchase.

Disciple3d ( ) posted Sat, 19 July 2003 at 1:01 AM

I find this very stylistic and cool! I totally dig it. Regards, Brent

If you want to up your content game, get schooled to be a pro with Sixus1 Mentoring today!

jebberwacky ( ) posted Sat, 19 July 2003 at 4:05 AM

Well if it is any consolation, I love your work and would purchase this as I have your other products. Great texturing and top-notch quality. Freebie or no, this is a worthy piece of sci-fi runtime.

alpha_omega ( ) posted Sat, 19 July 2003 at 5:03 AM

This is an extremely cool idea, David! The head is particularly interesting... maybe a version for mike and vicky / steph? can't wait!!! cheers!! ^-^

Cheers!

alpha_omega

The Wraith ( ) posted Sat, 19 July 2003 at 5:13 PM

Incredible, just incredible. Definitely worth a PURCHASE, but if you want to give it away for free I am definitely on the list of people who would like to get their hands on this.

kenjyro ( ) posted Sat, 19 July 2003 at 6:53 PM

This is great , I love the texture of it, awesome piece of art.

Kate ( ) posted Sun, 20 July 2003 at 7:31 PM

Very very nice...would add this to my collection for sure if it was for sale, and you would be very generous giving it away as a freebie :) Cheers

gator141 ( ) posted Mon, 21 July 2003 at 10:22 PM

This looks very nice and I would love it either as a freebie or for some of your customers who have bought a certain amount from you

SirReal ( ) posted Mon, 21 July 2003 at 10:40 PM

This looks great! A keeper as a freebi and a solid purchase with textures and a few bells and whistles (aka utility belt, etc. LOL) My project could use a good Cyber Jubei (anime ref)...

dark_thoughts ( ) posted Tue, 22 July 2003 at 1:29 AM

I would LOVE to own him, cant wait till you are finished addingthe final touches, keep us posted!

digitalbob ( ) posted Tue, 22 July 2003 at 10:50 AM

Great looking character, I'm sure I can use it somewhere

Cyberstorm ( ) posted Tue, 22 July 2003 at 6:22 PM

Nice work. The helmet is nice and smooth. Is the texture for Mike, his body suit or both?

Ghostofmacbeth ( ) posted Wed, 23 July 2003 at 10:14 AM

Looks good ...

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.