Mon, Sep 23, 5:21 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 23 2:16 pm)

Subject: Trekkiegrrrl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gelana ( ) posted Mon, 28 July 2003 at 11:17 PM · edited Fri, 19 July 2024 at 10:15 PM

file_69077.jpg

You gave me a reason to dance!!!!!

Quick render.

Thank you for the prop!!!!!

Gel

Gelana
PaganAttitudes.com

ziggie ( ) posted Tue, 29 July 2003 at 1:10 AM

Lovely image..! Lisbeth will just love that..! ziggie

"You don't have to be mad to use Poser... but it helps"

TrekkieGrrrl ( ) posted Tue, 29 July 2003 at 1:14 AM

Wow that IS a cool picture :o) Yup, ziggie, I love it :o)

FREEBIES! | My Gallery | My Store | My FB | Tumblr |
You just can't put the words "Poserites" and "happy" in the same sentence - didn't you know that? LaurieA
  Using Poser since 2002. Currently at Version 11.1 - Win 10.

SAMS3D ( ) posted Tue, 29 July 2003 at 4:34 AM

LOL, this is great. Sharen

Gelana ( ) posted Tue, 29 July 2003 at 7:01 AM

It would have been a stupid pose and everyone would have been thinking "WTF?" if not for the jukebox. I think a bunch of us take the people who make the free stuff for granted at times and I would like to take a second to say thank you to at least one of them. :) Thanks guys for making the free stuff so I can do things like change Koshini's eye color all the way to give her a reason to dance. Hell Trekkiegurrrl even made sure she has fresh panties. LOL :) In all honesty you guys kick (CENSORED)!!! Gel :) Feels like she was just censored.... LOL

Gelana
PaganAttitudes.com

ernyoka1 ( ) posted Tue, 29 July 2003 at 8:51 AM

Oh I forgot to ask you... The background... is that UF or a similar fractal proggie? I like it, fits very well to the idea of being submerged into music :o) ~Trekkie -hoping grrrls kick @$$ too ;o)

lesbentley ( ) posted Tue, 29 July 2003 at 8:52 AM

In these days with a world shortage of exclaimation marks, I think the title of this post is a bit extravigant ;)

Gelana ( ) posted Tue, 29 July 2003 at 9:40 AM

I got the background from a website a wile back and I wish I could remember who it was but I can't. Honestly, if the only complaint you have, lesbentley, is my over use of !!!s then you are off to a good day. I use the !!!s to draw attention. I wanted to make sure that when Trekkiegrrrl came to the forums that she saw the thread. As for extravigant..... well, that's me. ;) Love and light Gel

Gelana
PaganAttitudes.com

TrekkieGrrrl ( ) posted Tue, 29 July 2003 at 9:45 AM

Gelana I do believe Lesbentley was being humorous - hence the ";)" at the end of his post. But it sure worked :o) I've never heard my name yelled out THAT loud here :o) Tickles my vanity GG

FREEBIES! | My Gallery | My Store | My FB | Tumblr |
You just can't put the words "Poserites" and "happy" in the same sentence - didn't you know that? LaurieA
  Using Poser since 2002. Currently at Version 11.1 - Win 10.

ziggie ( ) posted Tue, 29 July 2003 at 9:49 AM

Sorry... just felt like tickling Lisbeth's vanity :) LOL ziggie

"You don't have to be mad to use Poser... but it helps"

SamTherapy ( ) posted Tue, 29 July 2003 at 12:08 PM

I also applaud the creators of the Freestuff we have and use. ernyoka1 deserves a special thank you for the onion prop she produced at my request. So, ernyoka1, a very heartfelt and special thank you. :)

Coppula eam se non posit acceptera jocularum.

My Store

My Gallery

Gelana ( ) posted Tue, 29 July 2003 at 12:45 PM

I went back and read the post again. I should drink more coffee before I post anywhere. :)

If it were not for the people who make the free stuf we would be doomed to pay for every little thing we need.

I know they go through some effort to make the items they place in the free area. A co-worker to Rhino and started making a car and after 2 weeks of constant labor was still not at the point where the outside was totaly finished. He was close though.

I have played with art programs to make textures and that is almost equaly as hard.

I guess in short I have a HUGE respect for anyone who can do this and not ask anything for it. To all of you! Thank you. :)

Gel

Gelana
PaganAttitudes.com

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.