Sat, Sep 21, 12:34 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Community Center

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 8:42 pm)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: What about a request forum?

Marali ( ) posted Wed, 05 July 2000 at 11:54 PM · edited Sat, 21 September 2024 at 9:15 AM

A place where people who can't afford fancy programs (Like me) can request images for stories or such? For example, the requester gives a basic description, maybe says what actor the character is suppose to look like, and ask if anyone would make that image for them.

CharlieBrown ( ) posted Thu, 06 July 2000 at 10:40 AM

You could probably use the CHallenge Forum for this. Unless you're looking to create a graphic novel/comic book type thing - then we'd need to push to get that forum going here (or you could use the Comic/Graphic Novel forum over at Willow's PFO).

Marali ( ) posted Fri, 07 July 2000 at 10:49 AM

I just need a few images to go on my website. I'm going to make a request on the Challange forum.

bonestructure ( ) posted Sun, 23 July 2000 at 10:38 PM

Actually, that's a good idea. As long as I'm able to stay on line, I'd participate

Talent is God's gift to you. Using it is your gift to God.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.