Mon, Oct 21, 10:46 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Customers

Welcome to the MarketPlace Customers Forum

Forum Moderators: tim, msansing, ebasham

MarketPlace Customers F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 21 8:34 am)

Contact and Support Information:

To reach our Marketplace staff, please open a support ticket at
support.renderosity.com

Our goal is to respond to support tickets within 24 hours, 7 days a week.

Subject: Download error on purchase

BastBlack ( ) posted Mon, 04 August 2003 at 12:29 PM · edited Mon, 21 October 2024 at 10:16 PM

Renderosity, I purchased 3 items today. I was able to download two of my purchases without trouble, however when I tried to download third, I had a download error. I rebooted my computer and tried to download it again a few hours later. However on the 2nd try, it told me this: ------- Form validation error Max download attempts exceeded for this product. IP Address has been logged. Admin has been notified. Please contact store@renderosity.com if you need assistance. ------- Thinking this was a mistake, I hit the back button and tried to download my purchase again, but again I got an error. So I went to my download manager in Internet Explorer, and hit "reload" on the download, but that didn't work either. I have never had a problem buying and downloading at Renderosity before. But I am using a different computer and dial-up modem with AOL today. I thought I would be okay if I didn't buy anything over 10 megs, but I guess it is a problem. Bottom line is, I'll never buy on a dial-up modem, and please, PLEASE let me download the item I paid for. Thank you. BastBlack

BastBlack ( ) posted Mon, 04 August 2003 at 12:37 PM

P.S. I also use a Mac. bB

StaceyG ( ) posted Mon, 04 August 2003 at 1:36 PM

Hi, I responded to your email. Your downloads have been reset. Thank you, Stacey Renderosity Store

BastBlack ( ) posted Mon, 04 August 2003 at 4:22 PM

Thank you Stacey. I got the download! bB

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.