Sat, Sep 21, 1:50 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Showcase

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum

Forum Moderators: Staff

MarketPlace Showcase F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 20 10:50 pm)

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum. The Showcase Forum and Gallery are intended for all commercial related postings by active Renderosity MarketPlace Vendors only. This is a highlight area where our membership is invited to review in greater detail the various art products, software and resource site subscriptions available for purchase in the Renderosity MarketPlace.

Subject: Okay, let the contest begin to win our second Haunted House....it is amazing..

SAMS3D ( ) posted Sat, 09 August 2003 at 1:06 PM

file_70720.jpg

file_70721.jpg

SAMS3D ( ) posted Sat, 09 August 2003 at 1:08 PM

file_70722.jpg

You can take all the walls off, roof etc to place your characters and props...poseable doors and window doors....very gooly wallpaper of goblins, ruby red carpet, stained glass depending on how you set the transparency...also next week we will add the transparency maps for the broken glass, didn't have time to finish it yet. Sharen

SndCastie ( ) posted Sat, 09 August 2003 at 1:16 PM

congrats Parkie you lucky thing you now I am going to have to buy it lol

Sandy
An imagination can create wonderful things

SndCastie's Little Haven

Rayraz ( ) posted Sat, 09 August 2003 at 1:20 PM

Congratulations Parkie!

(_/)
(='.'=)
(")
(")This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

igohigh ( ) posted Sat, 09 August 2003 at 2:55 PM

I didn't have a Ghost of Chance! But when is Open House? I want a chance to buy!!!!

gebe ( ) posted Sat, 09 August 2003 at 4:02 PM

Congratulations Parkie. I'm happy YOU are the winner:-). I thought it was a long work to do this house, but was much under the real time. Congrats to Sharen and Mike. Finally it doesn't wonder me at all it took so much time. Your work is always GREAT:-) Guitta

Dejah ( ) posted Sat, 09 August 2003 at 4:32 PM

Congrats Parkie...:)!!!

SothArtist ( ) posted Sat, 09 August 2003 at 4:54 PM

Thats a stunning looking house! Will be buying that asap :) Fantastic Parkie! You will have to do us all a render :)

Roch222 ( ) posted Sat, 09 August 2003 at 10:38 PM

Cool Parkie, Isnt it a great House!!!! congrats roch222

Gog ( ) posted Mon, 11 August 2003 at 2:43 AM

Congrats Parky, now we want to see a render.....

----------

Toolset: Blender, GIMP, Indigo Render, LuxRender, TopMod, Knotplot, Ivy Gen, Plant Studio.

Parkie ( ) posted Mon, 11 August 2003 at 5:13 AM

Thanks Sharen and Mike, It is an awesome house. I am amazed to be so close with the time. This is going to fun to play with. A render will be coming soon. Cheers have fun Neil

Parkie ( ) posted Thu, 14 August 2003 at 2:39 AM

file_70723.jpg

Well I have been really enjoying looking around the new haunted house. Here is a render I am working on. This is really a great model Have fun Neil

catlin_mc ( ) posted Thu, 14 August 2003 at 6:59 AM

Lovely, spooky, house Neil. Congrats on winning the house but tell me, are you a psychic or just lucky? 8) Catlin

SAMS3D ( ) posted Thu, 14 August 2003 at 8:02 AM

Love the lights from behind....remember we will add texture maps to this house and post them on the products page for easy download, these will come next week, this week we are adding some lights that have been created by soth and labeled texture templates for download. Sharen

Parkie ( ) posted Fri, 15 August 2003 at 2:13 AM

Thanks Catlin and no I am not psychic nor am I luckly.... well except for this competition. I am usually most unlucky. So much so that I only buy new things as they have a warrenty. :) Hi Sharen, Thanks , I like the lights at the back but I am not sure on the rest. I will look forward to the extra bits. Now I am trying to sort out the house's owners. :) Have fun Neil

SothArtist ( ) posted Fri, 15 August 2003 at 2:55 AM

Thats a Fantastic Render Neil! Great lighting and atmoshpere! Did the haunted house proud :)

Parkie ( ) posted Fri, 15 August 2003 at 6:51 PM

Thank you SothArtist, I am pleased you like it. I do like this type of atmosphere. In case you were wondering it was created in Vue d'Esprit. Cheers Neil

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.