Mon, Oct 21, 11:23 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 21 11:11 pm)

Subject: Can V3's Ears Be Made Invisible or Morphed Out?

Strixowl ( ) posted Thu, 14 August 2003 at 3:38 PM ยท edited Mon, 21 October 2024 at 11:19 PM

I was looking in the V3 injections and the Hierchy and can't seem to find a way to hide her ears. I know it's probably simple, but if so I missed something. Help please :-)

Anthony Appleyard ( ) posted Thu, 14 August 2003 at 4:21 PM

Attached Link: http://www.kuroyumes-developmentzone.com/appleyard/3d/noears.zip

Try this freestuff entry:- **"no ears" morph targets for Poser & Daz people (Poser) For Commercial or Non-Commercial Use Add-on Item Notes & Requirements By: Anthony Appleyard** They only contain the **v** lines, so they can't be used as anything else, only as Poser morph targets.

Strixowl ( ) posted Thu, 14 August 2003 at 8:19 PM

Thanks Anthony, Sorry to say these "No Ears" Morph targets don't work on V3 differant # of vertices. Works on all the rest. Anybody else have an idea or a morph target that works on V3?

lhiannan ( ) posted Thu, 14 August 2003 at 9:23 PM

file_71744.jpg

I have found that V3's own morphs at:

EarIn 1.0
EarSmall 10.0
EarLobeAttch 1.0
EarLoneLong 1.0
EarLobeSize 4.0

gives a decent, but not perfect flat ear morph. Can be useful to look like ears under a hood. Forgive the grouping in the image attached, I should have grouped before instead of after morphing, there are some poly's that I missed.

Strixowl ( ) posted Fri, 15 August 2003 at 9:44 AM

lhiannan: Where are the dials located to set the morphs you gave above?? I'm a semi-newbie. thanks :-)

lhiannan ( ) posted Fri, 15 August 2003 at 12:36 PM

You need to have the Head Morphs pack... Inject the morphs for the ears (From Poses>!V3 All Morphs>Ear & Nose, to be quickest), then click on V3's head after they load (could be a few minutes).

Strixowl ( ) posted Sat, 16 August 2003 at 1:53 AM

lhiannan, Thanks it works great for my purposes. I must have gove past the Ear& Nose inject button a bunch of times and never found them.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.