Sat, Sep 21, 6:30 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 21 3:32 pm)

Subject: SG 3.0 set for release...any suggestions b4 I do?

schnaps ( ) posted Sun, 16 July 2000 at 4:33 AM ยท edited Wed, 31 July 2024 at 11:29 AM

Attached Link: SG 3.0 set for release soon! Click here!

file_130181.gif

Okay, those of you who know me have probably found it rather difficult to remember which one of my sites the stuff you are looking for is located at...right? Well, S(chnaps')G(graphics) 3.0 will be a more complete site and will include everything I do, whether it is onsite or a link offsite to go onsite at another one of my sites...hehe, did you get all that? Anyway, I want SG 3.0 to be a graphics headquarters not only for me, but since I like just about everyone I have met here, I thought I would give an opportunity to you to speak out. What would you like to see? What would make SG 3.0 a more complete site? What do you or don't you like? All feedback is appreciated. Please remember that SG 3.0 is in beta and is not complete...please don't flood me with spelling or grammar corrections, I always do that last. I want to hear what you want, and what you think!!! Have a good one! Schnaps. You may access the beta test from the link providing in this message. Remember to choose 3.0, not 2.0 (which will remain online until I can part with it and that might be never, hehe.)

bloodsong ( ) posted Sun, 16 July 2000 at 9:40 AM

heyas! as long as the fishies are prominent and easy to find, i'm happy. ;D ... well, you're in trouble, cause i cant find the fishies!!! waaaah!

artnik ( ) posted Sun, 16 July 2000 at 2:27 PM

Please don't get rid of the "fishies",I haven't had a chance to D/L them,yet. I've even recommended them to others who are looking for "fishies", because they're so unique. SAVE THOSE FISH! Also I hope you aren't intending to get rid of any of the other D/L's.

schnaps ( ) posted Mon, 17 July 2000 at 1:13 AM

Just to clear something up, the "fishees" are at Schnaps 3D which is not being changed at the time being. I am going to direct link from SG 3.0 so that everything can be accessed from one site...just remember this address and you can get to everything. And yes, all downloads will remain. You probably can't find them now because I havn't made a pinpoint link for them yet...for now you can get to them from the "graphic imaging" link under personal. Click the link there (leads offsite to Schnaps 3D). Okay dernit! Now i'm confused...whew! Have a good one! Schnaps

bloodsong ( ) posted Mon, 17 July 2000 at 1:38 PM

well... you did say the new site would have EVERYthing (including fishies), so naturally i thought they would be there. somewhere. soon. it's MUCH too confoozling with you having like five different schnaps sites around :/ poor schnaps, overrun by fishie fanatics, screaming about fishies and not paying attention to the rest of the site. :)

schnaps ( ) posted Mon, 17 July 2000 at 1:55 PM

Hey, at least I'm over run by someone, hehe. Schnaps

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.