Fri, Sep 20, 2:34 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 11:01 pm)

Subject: Import real people into poser with new prop

Zarabanda ( ) posted Sat, 23 August 2003 at 10:58 AM · edited Fri, 20 September 2024 at 2:26 AM

Attached Link: http://www.geocities.com/thehorrorchannel/maskdownload.html

file_72967.jpg

Version 1 of a new face prop has been completed. It allows you to easily and quickly attach anyone's face to a Poser figure. Currently, this is a .pz3 optimized for P4 using posette. In the future I will make versions for other popular figures, depending on demand. The idea here is lo-res, hi-fun. This is not serious photorealism, just a good time. I designed this so the largest number of people would be able to use this with maximum ease. Yes, there are a number of ways this digital fakery can be achieved, but I felt this was the least time consuming and most rewarding. I hope everyone enjoys this. Any comments, questions, or rendered pics please post here, im me or email at thehorrorchannel@yahoo.com :)

maclean ( ) posted Sat, 23 August 2003 at 11:41 AM

Thanks ZB, This looks like fun, and an excellent idea. The page seems to be temporarily down though. mac

Zarabanda ( ) posted Sat, 23 August 2003 at 12:22 PM

geocities is sucky like that...maybe try hitting the link more than once or copying the url and pasting... :)

lesbentley ( ) posted Sat, 23 August 2003 at 4:58 PM

Content Advisory! This message contains nudity

file_72970.jpg

Well, unfortunatly loading the pz3 crashes my Poser 4. I extracted the "NewProp 1:1" from the pz3 and saved it as a pp2. This thing strikes me as essentially a very good idea. I think the forehead of the prop should be taller and broader.

Zarabanda ( ) posted Sat, 23 August 2003 at 7:33 PM

excellent pic, les. Im sorry to hear that the scene crashed. My whole poser setup is a bit tweaked, I tried to set up the file so it could be broadly used. The forehead adjustment makes sense, magnets away. :)

quixote ( ) posted Sat, 23 August 2003 at 9:25 PM

I look forward to trying this. Thanks. Q

Un coup de dés jamais n'abolira le hazard
S Mallarmé

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.