Fri, Sep 20, 11:26 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 20 7:29 pm)

Subject: Correct me if i'm wrong...

cmjackson ( ) posted Wed, 17 September 2003 at 10:41 AM ยท edited Fri, 20 September 2024 at 9:48 PM

I thought Poser 4 needed RSR files (but dosn't require PNG's) in order for the thumbnail to show up in the libary, and i thought Pro Pack needed PNG's (but dosn't need RSR files) for the thumbnails to show. Have i got this right?

Spanki ( ) posted Wed, 17 September 2003 at 10:45 AM

You're close. Poser 4 (PC version anyway) requires .rsr files. Poser Pro Pack and Poser 5 both use .png files instead. If there are no .png files, Pro Pack and Poser 5 create them from any existing .rsr files (which you could then delete). So as long as you have .rsr files, you're all set for any version of (PC) Poser. If you're on a Mac, you should be using Mac Converter.

Cinema4D Plugins (Home of Riptide, Riptide Pro, Undertow, Morph Mill, KyamaSlide and I/Ogre plugins) Poser products Freelance Modelling, Poser Rigging, UV-mapping work for hire.

cmjackson ( ) posted Wed, 17 September 2003 at 10:51 AM

thanx chum

LaurieA ( ) posted Wed, 17 September 2003 at 11:03 AM

Thanks Spanki. I didn't know that ;o) I only have Poser 4 Laurie

Lyrra ( ) posted Wed, 17 September 2003 at 12:01 PM

cmjackson just so you know in some cultures being called 'chum' is an insult. It's a kind of fish and what's used for sharkbait. I'm fairly sure that's not what you meant :)

Spit ( ) posted Wed, 17 September 2003 at 8:44 PM

I always thought the alternate definition of 'chum' was pal or friend.

Little_Dragon ( ) posted Wed, 17 September 2003 at 11:09 PM

"Fellow" was once an insulting or condescending term, also, although that usage seems to have been forgotten by now.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.