Thu, Sep 19, 6:28 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 5:58 pm)

Subject: Daz is updating....

pdxjims ( ) posted Wed, 17 September 2003 at 8:42 PM · edited Thu, 19 September 2024 at 6:27 PM

...adding new stuff to the site for M3. So far there's the Rogue Archer, and a new freebie texture for Xena's outfit. And the boot pack is FREE to everyone who got M3 (it says in the Rogue Archer to check your account page). Pretty neat! I wonder if they'll add anything else. Thy're still working on the updates, so I'd wait a bit before you try anything - just in case. I finally got some spare cash, so since I need to lose another 10 lbs, I'm going to skip non-esentials like eating today.

lobo75 ( ) posted Wed, 17 September 2003 at 9:01 PM

Yeah I noticed the notice about the boots as well. I take it they are still updating cause the link wasnt in my account. Great idea though.

randym77 ( ) posted Wed, 17 September 2003 at 9:05 PM

Wow, that's pretty cool. I was ready to whip out my credit card for those boots. The download's not available in my account yet, though. Strangely, the Michael 3 character is. With 6 downloads. I wonder why that is? That archer costume is nice. It should fit Musclebound!Mike, since it's applied directly to the M3 figure.

dlfurman ( ) posted Wed, 17 September 2003 at 9:07 PM

The roar of the crowd becomes deafening.

The unintelligible din becomes less noise and more fevered chant!

"CATSUIT! CATSUIT! CATSUIT! CATSUIT!"

The New Millenium Cat pauses from cleaning its whiskers to look at the crowd. It rises and pads away.

"Heh. Catsuit! I've got mine, suckers!"

Is there a Ultra Catsuit for M3 this week?

"Few are agreeable in conversation, because each thinks more of what he intends to say than that of what others are saying, and listens no more when he himself has a chance to speak." - Francois de la Rochefoucauld

Intel Core i7 920, 24GB RAM, GeForce GTX 1050 4GB video, 6TB HDD space
Poser 12: Inches (Poser(PC) user since 1 and the floppies/manual to prove it!)

pdxjims ( ) posted Wed, 17 September 2003 at 9:34 PM

No catsuit, and no link to any boots yet. But they did post a texture set for the boots in the PC area. Enterprise starts in 20 minutes. I'll check again after it's over. No cats on Enterprise, just a really great DOG! ...i wanna puppy...

dialyn ( ) posted Wed, 17 September 2003 at 9:42 PM

The M3 Boot Pak is available for a limited time for free as a bonus for puchasing Michael 3.0 Base. If you have already purchased this figure, check your account page for a download link!

AkoSteve ( ) posted Wed, 17 September 2003 at 9:44 PM

We seem to just have links for our M3 purchase. I tried reinstalling in the off chance the boots were added but I see no boots in my runtime.

dialyn ( ) posted Wed, 17 September 2003 at 9:45 PM

Me neither. I was hoping someone had found it. Maybe tomorrow. Unless I already missed the limited time.

randym77 ( ) posted Wed, 17 September 2003 at 9:46 PM

I checked my account. No boots yet. Any idea why we have links to our M3 purchases? An updated version, maybe? Or is it the only way they could flag M3 purchasers?

AkoSteve ( ) posted Wed, 17 September 2003 at 9:46 PM

No, they promised something on the 17th to those who bought M3 in the newsletter. It started today so you haven't missed it. I guess whatever it is will be explained tomorrow. They may just still be updating things now.

AkoSteve ( ) posted Wed, 17 September 2003 at 9:50 PM

No idea Randym77, we will just have to wait and see when they finish setting stuff up I guess. It's a very nice suprise though.

randym77 ( ) posted Wed, 17 September 2003 at 10:04 PM

Attached Link: catsuit for Mike

dlfurman, you sound like someone who knows cats well. :-) I don't know if Daz is doing a catsuit, but someone's adapting Vicky's for Mike.

Little_Dragon ( ) posted Wed, 17 September 2003 at 10:07 PM

I didn't eat today, either, but that's normal for me. I am cutting back on DVD purchases for a while, however.

mathman ( ) posted Wed, 17 September 2003 at 10:40 PM

No boots in my account area yet. Imelda Marcos would be very disappointed.

Hisminky ( ) posted Wed, 17 September 2003 at 10:41 PM

I think if you READ that page carefully it says Bonus Boot pack "texture". It does NOT say the boots are free.

dialyn ( ) posted Wed, 17 September 2003 at 10:43 PM

Attached Link: http://secure.daz3d.com/shop.php?op=itemdetails&item=1567

I quoted exactly what it said on the boot texture page...it said the boot pak would be available. We'll see who is right soon.

MachineClaw ( ) posted Wed, 17 September 2003 at 10:46 PM

ps_ac526-M3Boots.exe (sit file there too) Michael 3.0 Base (M1/M2 Upgrade) is listed in my account. I bought the M3 upgrade but I think that the Boots are listed with the M3 base as the freebie. I haven't installed them, to much going on, but they should be in your account.

AkoSteve ( ) posted Wed, 17 September 2003 at 10:47 PM

Yeah, my internet says bootpack. :D The only texture I saw was a bonus texture for the boot pack with Gorodin's rogue archer for M3.

dialyn ( ) posted Wed, 17 September 2003 at 10:48 PM

Boo...no boots in my account.

lhiannan ( ) posted Wed, 17 September 2003 at 10:49 PM

After looking at the Stomp Tex pak and the M3 Archer pages, it seems that the Boots are indeed to be given to purchasers. From M3 Archer's page: Bonus texture for the M3 Boot Pak (Available for a limited time with the M3 Base. If you have already purchased Michael 3, check your account page for a download link) From Stomp page: The M3 Boot Pak is available for a limited time for free as a bonus for puchasing Michael 3.0 Base. If you have already purchased this figure, check your account page for a download link! Who was it that did these boots? I know they're brokered. Perhaps we could ask him/her?

MachineClaw ( ) posted Wed, 17 September 2003 at 10:53 PM

well the boots are in my account and listed wrong so make sure you look and see if: ps_ac526-M3Boots.exe or ps_ac526-M3Boots.sit is listed in your account, I almost missed it when I had looked. Anybody know where all the Treadz updates can be found? I just bought them (now there is a freebie M3 boot great!! ugh!!) but I dunno if the file is updated or not.

Dizzie ( ) posted Wed, 17 September 2003 at 10:55 PM

wahoo....those are great boots! And they got the weekly Freebie up too!

Little_Dragon ( ) posted Wed, 17 September 2003 at 10:55 PM

the3dwizard has both Victoria 3 and Michael 3 updates for Treadz in the Free Stuff Club forum at PoserPros.

Hisminky ( ) posted Wed, 17 September 2003 at 10:56 PM

No link in my account. And I bought M3 within 20 minutes of the listing.

the3dwizard ( ) posted Wed, 17 September 2003 at 11:08 PM

Attached Link: http://www.poserpros.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=7840

MachineClaw, Thanks for your purchase. No need for buyers remorse, because the TreadZ will work with the four major DAZ3D characters, (V 1/2, V3, M 1/2 & M3). Who else can say that? You can get the updates at the link.

cherokee69 ( ) posted Wed, 17 September 2003 at 11:10 PM

Same here Hisminky and it's after midnight here so I'll just check in the morning.

pdxjims ( ) posted Wed, 17 September 2003 at 11:11 PM

Not in my account yet.... Waiting...

MachineClaw ( ) posted Wed, 17 September 2003 at 11:13 PM

3dwizard and LD thanks. 3dwizard yes, that was the selling point all Mil characters able to wear the Treadz, thanks for that great idea and boots. I bought M3 tonight and boots were listed with everything else. hmmmm sorry others haven't gotten them yet, I'm sure Daz will correct it for everybody :)

sandoppe ( ) posted Wed, 17 September 2003 at 11:26 PM

No links.....6 downloads available for M3 :) Not sure what's going on here.

Shoshanna ( ) posted Thu, 18 September 2003 at 12:01 AM

No links for me either, just the mysterious 6 downloads for M3. Where exactly are these boots? I can only find textures for them (as mentioned above) but not the actual boots themselves. Shanna

lobo75 ( ) posted Thu, 18 September 2003 at 12:06 AM

no links for me either.

lhiannan ( ) posted Thu, 18 September 2003 at 1:05 AM

Ah, dug the thread up in the Product Showcase. ElorOnceDark's M3 Book Bonanza...

Puntomaus ( ) posted Thu, 18 September 2003 at 1:06 AM

No links over here, just six downloads for M3.

Every organisation rests upon a mountain of secrets ~ Julian Assange

waxlrose20 ( ) posted Thu, 18 September 2003 at 1:11 AM

No links for the boots here either..but 6 downloads for m3...strange...ah...maybe they are still updating.. Hopefully those boots available in my account soon :D Thanks ElorOnceDark and of course...Daz3d...for making this boots and making them free for M3 buyers. :D

TrekkieGrrrl ( ) posted Thu, 18 September 2003 at 2:19 AM

LOL This gets better. I have NINE available downloads of Mike 3 upgrade. And 8 of the sci fi suit. Oh and 6 of everything else for Mike. But no boots :o( At least not yet.

FREEBIES! | My Gallery | My Store | My FB | Tumblr |
You just can't put the words "Poserites" and "happy" in the same sentence - didn't you know that? LaurieA
  Using Poser since 2002. Currently at Version 11.1 - Win 10.

sandoppe ( ) posted Thu, 18 September 2003 at 2:23 AM

Lizbeth: Maybe eventually you're going to get two pairs of boots!! :)

Firebirdz ( ) posted Thu, 18 September 2003 at 3:16 AM

LOL I was another big SUCKER and reinstalled Michael 3 thinking the boots were in the exe. I don't have the link either

BekaVal ( ) posted Thu, 18 September 2003 at 5:15 AM

The sirens are luring. "Come get M3...Ssssale...Freeee Boooots...now..." Must wax me to mast or tie my ears, or... Does anyone know, if the bumpmap was corrected now?

RHaseltine ( ) posted Thu, 18 September 2003 at 7:59 AM

There was no mention of an update on the product page an hour ago, and they usually flag them (or send an email if it's a complete replacement).

darken666 ( ) posted Thu, 18 September 2003 at 9:32 AM

I certainly hope so. I already sent them an email.

vulcanis ( ) posted Thu, 18 September 2003 at 10:17 AM

Wow. How cool, I got a link to my post at PoserPros in here,lol. The catsuit is coming along well should be at the conforming stage later today or by tomorrow=)

sandoppe ( ) posted Thu, 18 September 2003 at 10:28 AM

Maybe.....you have to download M3 three more times......and the boots will appear!!!

xoconostle ( ) posted Thu, 18 September 2003 at 2:36 PM

Actually, I dowloaded him again, and as if by magic, three more M3 download links appeared. Now up to nine, and no boots! LOL...this is really weird.

vulcanis ( ) posted Thu, 18 September 2003 at 2:40 PM

Weird...no kidding....my M3 upgrade is now set at 12,lol

Puntomaus ( ) posted Thu, 18 September 2003 at 4:22 PM

LOL, have 12 downloads for M3 as well but no boots so far.

Every organisation rests upon a mountain of secrets ~ Julian Assange

dialyn ( ) posted Thu, 18 September 2003 at 4:24 PM

12 downloads, no boots. I guess that's a consistent theme here.

randym77 ( ) posted Thu, 18 September 2003 at 4:24 PM

Ditto here. How do they decide how many DLs to give you, anyway? When I bought all the M3 stuff last week, they gave me 3 DLs of some items, 4 DLs of others. And what the heck is going on with Rosity today? It's been down more than it's been up.

cherokee69 ( ) posted Thu, 18 September 2003 at 4:25 PM

This is really odd, I checked this morning to see if just maybe the boot pack has gotten to my accounts page (which it hadn't) and My M3 downloads were 9. I checked again (still no boots) when I got home from work and the M3 downloads are now at 12. I don't want no 12 download attempts for M3, I want the boots..what gives. I sent DAZ and email this morning asking about the boots and why my M3 download attempts keep increasing....no word from them yet. Are they taking lessons from CL by not answering emails? Sure hope not.

Caly ( ) posted Thu, 18 September 2003 at 4:44 PM

lol No boots here, 12 M3 downloads though.

Calypso Dreams... My Art- http://www.calypso-dreams.com

Renderosity Gallery

Porthos ( ) posted Thu, 18 September 2003 at 4:45 PM

No Boots here either and the M3 downloads are now 12! Sheeesh!!

MS Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit SP1
Intel Core i7-2600 CPU @ 3.40GHz, 12.0GB RAM, AMD Radeon HD 7770

PoserPro 2012 (SR1) - Units: Metres , Corel PSP X4 and PSE 9

cherokee69 ( ) posted Thu, 18 September 2003 at 4:46 PM

Something screwy is definately going on at DAZ...this shouldn't be happening.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.