Sun, Oct 6, 6:21 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Fractals

Welcome to the Fractals Forum

Forum Moderators: Deenamic

Fractals F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 27 11:19 am)

Subject: ultrafractal formulae and apophysis

kobaltkween ( ) posted Thu, 02 October 2003 at 6:35 PM · edited Sun, 06 October 2024 at 6:18 AM

hi, as a newbie to ultrafractal, i have two questions. the first is where can i find the formula library mt.ufm with mt-pixel in it? the second is about the public formula library. i tried accessing it through the program, i tried accessing it on the web, i tried in ie, netscape, and mozilla, and even in safari on a mac. i received an internal server error each time. has the library moved? is there a problem with the server? thanks for your time and help.

mdessureault ( ) posted Thu, 02 October 2003 at 6:56 PM

Hi colbaltdream, There was a message on 30sep on the UF list by the list manager (Damien Jones) telling there were some technical problems on the public formula library. They were hoping to solve them in 1-2 days, but it seems to be longer as I got an error message too. So, you're normal. Just try from times to times until it works. Miche D.

Skye ( ) posted Fri, 03 October 2003 at 5:11 PM

thanks I've been looking for the public formulas also Hope the UF folks get those up soon I'm new too!

mdessureault ( ) posted Fri, 03 October 2003 at 5:42 PM

It is working now :-). Miche

kobaltkween ( ) posted Fri, 03 October 2003 at 6:20 PM

yes, i just downloaded it. thanks so much for the responses.

Skye ( ) posted Sun, 05 October 2003 at 6:38 PM

thanks from me also I'm loving UF still trying to climb the learning curve though ;-) Skye

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.