Fri, Sep 20, 2:32 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 20 6:55 am)

Subject: Aaaargh!!! Please...Help the newbie?

steeldream ( ) posted Mon, 06 October 2003 at 7:05 AM ยท edited Fri, 20 September 2024 at 2:26 PM

Greetings all. I've got a most frustrating problem, but it appears to be limited to Vicky and Michael. I'm using Poser 4 and I've got Michael 2 and Vicky 2. Here's the deal: Everything works well until I touch the morph dials, usually on the head of the figure. At that point, I get a message that says, "Caught C exception access_violation trapped at 1b:4d3031". At this point, I can go no further as Poser stops responding and I must [in order of frequency] restart Poser, restart my computer or uninstall and reload Poser. Can anyone tell me what this is about and (hopefully) how to fix this? Thanks. :)

nornaddict ( ) posted Mon, 06 October 2003 at 7:32 AM

Run to Curious Labs website, download & install the 4.03 update for poser4 & that problem will vanish.

dialyn ( ) posted Mon, 06 October 2003 at 8:05 AM

Here's a small suggestion for getting better response.....type an indication of what your problem is in the subject line. There are a lot of people here who know the answer...but it saves them time if they know what the question is up front. And I agree with nornaddict...make sure you have the latest updates.

steeldream ( ) posted Mon, 06 October 2003 at 8:06 AM

Thanks, Norn! I'll do just that. Much appreciation for your prompt response.:)

nornaddict ( ) posted Mon, 06 October 2003 at 10:34 AM

np steeldream :) it's a common problem & easily fixed thankfully :) I'll second dialyn too ;) some people who know the answer probably wont even look at this thread after seeing "Aaaargh!!!" in the title.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.