Mon, Sep 23, 12:22 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Customers

Welcome to the MarketPlace Customers Forum

Forum Moderators: tim, msansing, ebasham

MarketPlace Customers F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 22 4:37 pm)

Contact and Support Information:

To reach our Marketplace staff, please open a support ticket at
support.renderosity.com

Our goal is to respond to support tickets within 24 hours, 7 days a week.

Subject: I WOULD LIKE TO HAVE MY IMMEADIATE DOWNLOADS

ChaosOutlaw ( ) posted Mon, 06 October 2003 at 8:47 PM · edited Mon, 23 September 2024 at 12:20 PM

This will be the last time that I purchase anything from this website. This is ridiculous. I payed and was confirmed by both Paypal and you folks. Recieved emails saying come get your products. Well where the hell are my downloads? From the look of this forum list alot of folks having problems getting there purchases. Not a good way to run a buisness. I dont apologize for being rude either.

"I try to save one life a day, its usually my own."
John Crichton

bogwoppet ( ) posted Tue, 07 October 2003 at 2:09 AM

If this is your first purchase you have to respond to an email - for security as it states when you buy the product. Renderosity is a great site and since Jan I have bought 130 products without any trouble. They are a reliable company and I shall shop here until I drop and go to that great computer in the sky :) Tony Hayes

ChaosOutlaw ( ) posted Tue, 07 October 2003 at 5:56 AM

I am glad for you. I payed via Paypal which the email stated I would have to do nothing but come download. I recieved email confirmations from both along with links to come get my products. No downloads. And while you are happy I am not. Immeadiate download means exactly that, IMMEADIATE. And why I am so angry is that while looking throught the posts on this forum it seems I am not the only one having this problem. I understand you are trying to help me but......

John Crichton

ChaosOutlaw ( ) posted Tue, 07 October 2003 at 6:18 AM

And what do you know after replying to the reply above I went back to check my downloads again and they are still not there. This I why I rarely purchase downloads. It is almost 8 hours later and I still have no response or products from this company. That is not acceptable. Ive spent almost 500 dollars with DAZ in the last couple weeks and right after I hit pay in Paypal I can go to my accounts page and download my product. Thats what it said I could do here also, or so I thought. I dont care if you folks like this company they have already left the taste of shit in my mouth and will recieve no more of my buisness. I can get almost all their products for free off of usenet but I thought I would try and be honest by paying for them. If this was an isolated incident then I wouldnt be upset. Look back here through this forum, thats all thats on here on complaints about getting your download after paying through Paypal, that means there is a glitch in their system and they choose not to let folks know about it beforehand. Immeadiate download when paying thru Paypal means that once I hit pay in Paypal and recieve my confirmation ebots from Renderosity with links then I should be able to download my products. After finally recieving my items I will be doing no more buisness with this company.

John Crichton

ClintH ( ) posted Tue, 07 October 2003 at 12:09 PM

Your downloads are now available from your Purchase History page. I will check the programming logic for first time paypal orders. Clint

Clint Hawkins
MarketPlace Manager/Copyright Agent

All my life I've been over the top ... I don't know what I'm doing ... All I know is I don't wana stop!
(Zakk Wylde (2007))

ChaosOutlaw ( ) posted Tue, 07 October 2003 at 12:41 PM

Well Im sure future customers will appreciate that. I wont be one of them. I meant what I said. Damn shame too cuz from what Ive heard, next to Daz, you folks put out the best stuff. Ill just have to wait till it comes on usenet. While I thank you for your 12 hour later response, its a little too late.

John Crichton

ClintH ( ) posted Tue, 07 October 2003 at 1:03 PM

Whats usenet?? Clint

Clint Hawkins
MarketPlace Manager/Copyright Agent

All my life I've been over the top ... I don't know what I'm doing ... All I know is I don't wana stop!
(Zakk Wylde (2007))

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.