Mon, Oct 21, 11:38 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 21 11:11 pm)

Subject: M3 Lookalike?

BastBlack ( ) posted Sat, 11 October 2003 at 11:24 PM · edited Mon, 21 October 2024 at 11:20 PM

I just saw a commerical on the Sci-fi channel, and I thought, "Hey, that guy looks like M3!" After doing some digging, I think I've tracked down the name of actor, - Antonio Sabato Jr. Go figure he was a Calvin Klein model too. What do you think? Looks like M3 or not? http://www.eonline.com/Celebs/Qa/Sabato/

BastBlack ( ) posted Sat, 11 October 2003 at 11:32 PM

file_79670.jpg

Here's a collage of some images I found online

PapaBlueMarlin ( ) posted Sun, 12 October 2003 at 3:22 AM

Hmmm... I dunno. I think Cath was right in that M3 was made to look like one of the guys at DAZ.

estherau ( ) posted Sun, 12 October 2003 at 4:42 AM

maybe. But I wish we had clothes like that for M3 - you know with some wrinkles and folds. Love esther

MY ONLINE COMIC IS NOW LIVE

I aim to update it about once a month.  Oh, and it's free!

dirk5027 ( ) posted Sun, 12 October 2003 at 6:48 AM

NO WAY, no resemblance whatsoever

PheonixRising ( ) posted Sun, 12 October 2003 at 8:55 AM

M3 is a body scan of Daz's Chad Smith

-Anton, creator of ApolloMaximus: 32,000+ downloads since 3-13-07
"Conviction without truth is denial; Denial in the face of truth is concealment."

NEW The Poser FaceInterMixer

fauve ( ) posted Sun, 12 October 2003 at 11:10 AM

A while back Cath posted a link to Chad's picture on DAZ's employee page, and you can see that he's definitely M3's original. (Next question: is he single? Rrrrrrowrrr!!! :-) He is one fine-lookin' man!)

BastBlack ( ) posted Sun, 12 October 2003 at 12:23 PM

Nosey girl here. I did a quick search and found a picture of the DAZ and Zygote gang. :D http://www.fignations.com/jelisa/family/dazdinner.html bB <-- who thinks it's cool to be able to put faces with names now

fauve ( ) posted Sun, 12 October 2003 at 12:53 PM

dan.jpg

Dan Farr (Michael 1/2)

chad.jpg

Chad Smith (Michael 3)

dirk5027 ( ) posted Sun, 12 October 2003 at 1:57 PM

doesn't matter, what is scanned from who, m3's face looks nothing like Chad Smith, he actually looks like a guy

Muscleguy ( ) posted Tue, 14 October 2003 at 7:28 AM

I am not sure about Chad but Dan Farr's resemblance to M2.is freaky. It was a little shocking when someone pointed it out to me. It must be a little strange for him to see his own face in all these renders.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.