Sat, Sep 21, 9:16 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 21 1:47 am)

Subject: New Judy body almost ready to go !

Yamato ( ) posted Sun, 12 October 2003 at 11:32 PM · edited Sat, 21 September 2024 at 9:13 AM

Content Advisory! This message contains nudity

file_79799.jpg

As I posted a week ago. I almost finished remaking Judy body now. Major revised points are 1. divided and remade polygons for smoothing. 2. improved joint parameters for many joints. 3. slendered default body shape 4. new breast hip and tighs MT for various poses The sample image shows Tenten/vicroria head on new Judy body. I'll release it as body only model (not including head ) soon.(Tenten head for P5 are available at my site PoserPenthouse) I hope it make characters more attractive for P5 users.

Farside ( ) posted Sun, 12 October 2003 at 11:38 PM

looks fantastic!

Dave-So ( ) posted Sun, 12 October 2003 at 11:43 PM

this is truly great !!! awesome :) here's a new adjective: tantalizing..yes

Humankind has not woven the web of life. We are but one thread within it.
Whatever we do to the web, we do to ourselves. All things are bound together.
All things connect......Chief Seattle, 1854

greendog ( ) posted Mon, 13 October 2003 at 12:19 AM

Oh no. This means I have a reason to buy Poser 5 now. Your work is beautiful, as always.

Tashar59 ( ) posted Mon, 13 October 2003 at 1:01 AM

Looks much better, can't wait for her. Thank-you for all your hard work.

NightFlyer ( ) posted Mon, 13 October 2003 at 1:14 AM

amazing work as always Yamato cant wait to try her out :0)

Ariah ( ) posted Mon, 13 October 2003 at 5:51 AM

Incredible! Thank you so much!

Tintifax ( ) posted Mon, 13 October 2003 at 6:12 AM

Just ordered Poser5 last week. Your work might make Judy useful. Looks great so far. I need a lot of different characters for my fantasy story, so besides V2 and V3 Judy will become an option. Keep us posted...

sekhet ( ) posted Mon, 13 October 2003 at 8:16 AM

This is just beautiful! CL should see this.

Orio ( ) posted Mon, 13 October 2003 at 9:16 AM

Yamato, you are incredible. Such a master. You should really work for Curious Labs. Actually, you should really work for DAZ, on Victoria 4! - Orio

Staby ( ) posted Mon, 13 October 2003 at 9:29 AM

Thank you very much Yamato!

Wombat ( ) posted Mon, 13 October 2003 at 9:58 AM

Hm...now we need such for the P5 Male too ;-) Thomas

PabloS ( ) posted Mon, 13 October 2003 at 10:18 AM

Very impressive Yamato! I guess I'll be using Judy in the near future.

Kenmac ( ) posted Mon, 13 October 2003 at 11:00 AM

Excellent work Yamato.

ronstuff ( ) posted Mon, 13 October 2003 at 12:14 PM

Yes, excellent, you have brought new life to Judy - thanks!

FishNose ( ) posted Mon, 13 October 2003 at 12:27 PM

Fantastic!!!!!!!!! :] Fish

LaurieA ( ) posted Mon, 13 October 2003 at 1:00 PM

Holy shit, that's phenomenal!! Great job :o) Laurie

Spanki ( ) posted Mon, 13 October 2003 at 2:20 PM

Judy with elbows - there's a thought! ;) Excellent work!

Cinema4D Plugins (Home of Riptide, Riptide Pro, Undertow, Morph Mill, KyamaSlide and I/Ogre plugins) Poser products Freelance Modelling, Poser Rigging, UV-mapping work for hire.

audity ( ) posted Mon, 13 October 2003 at 2:33 PM

fascinating work Yamato ! ;)Eric

sirkrite ( ) posted Mon, 13 October 2003 at 4:08 PM

Definitely an improvement! :) She looks great.

Lyrra ( ) posted Mon, 13 October 2003 at 4:20 PM

very nice work. Definate improvment on movement and her breasts especially. I can't imagine what they were thinking to leave them so low polygon

FireHorse ( ) posted Mon, 13 October 2003 at 5:11 PM

Awesome!

rwilliams ( ) posted Mon, 13 October 2003 at 6:52 PM

Attached Link: http://www.juno.dti.ne.jp/~yamato-k/VPstep1.html

file_79800.jpg

Well I went to the attached link and tried to follow the directions. When I tried to follow the directions, I could not check the proper boxes as shown. (At least a checkmark would not appear). What gives? I can only check the third and fifth box. Anyone know what I'm doing wrong?

Yamato ( ) posted Mon, 13 October 2003 at 8:51 PM

Richard. What version do you use? I have faced a trouble like that. It occured on Poser3 or early version of Poser4 for Windows (sorry, I'm not sure). I haven't hear this trouble recently...... If you use Poser4. Check your version and update.

Dave-So ( ) posted Mon, 13 October 2003 at 9:26 PM

Well. I have no clue what I just did, but I now have Tenten on Judy :) now for that new and improved body... could someone please explain what all those steps actually did???

sirkrite ( ) posted Mon, 13 October 2003 at 9:31 PM

file_79801.jpg

It worked fine for me. :)

rwilliams ( ) posted Tue, 14 October 2003 at 4:27 PM

I am using Poser5-SR3. About Poser shows v5.0.2.281. I did the original install when Poser5 was first released. I then installed SR-1, then SR-2, and finally SR-3 as they were released. Maybe I should uninstall and start over. I think I'll try that. I let you know what happens.

rwilliams ( ) posted Tue, 14 October 2003 at 5:08 PM

Well, I did an uninstall of Poser5. Then I reinstalled from the original CD. Then I updated to SR-3, and it still does not let me check the boxes. Anyone have any ideas? Please help!

Dave-So ( ) posted Tue, 14 October 2003 at 5:36 PM

you're doing one of the steps wrong ??? There are a couple of areas where you need to do stuff that are not in quite correct order..off to the side and stuff...so if you forget one of the side steps, maybe it doesn't work... not sure what else it could be.

rwilliams ( ) posted Tue, 14 October 2003 at 5:43 PM

Thanks Dave-So. I tried to do the same thing in my Poser4 and it doesn't work either. I tried with just a simple figure. Can't understand what is wrong. I never export so maybe it never worked. Any other ideas?

sirkrite ( ) posted Tue, 14 October 2003 at 7:07 PM

I'm still using the last Poser 5 SR-2 patch. I can't figure what could be wrong. You should be able to check any of the boxes at any time when exporting an object. The only thing that could cause a problem like this is your FFObj.arp & FFObj.rsr files are corrupt or missing. They should be in your Plugins folder.

rwilliams ( ) posted Tue, 14 October 2003 at 7:48 PM

My Poser5 FFObj.arp is 143,360 bytes My Poser5 FFObj.rsr is 8,082 bytes Does that sound right? Thanks!

sirkrite ( ) posted Wed, 15 October 2003 at 4:33 AM

Mines 128 kb for the FFObj.arp and 8 kb for the FFObj.rsr.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.