Tue, Oct 22, 3:49 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Showcase

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum

Forum Moderators: Staff

MarketPlace Showcase F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 22 7:52 am)

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum. The Showcase Forum and Gallery are intended for all commercial related postings by active Renderosity MarketPlace Vendors only. This is a highlight area where our membership is invited to review in greater detail the various art products, software and resource site subscriptions available for purchase in the Renderosity MarketPlace.

Subject: 'The Mask' Available at Runtime DNA!

Colm_Jackson ( ) posted Thu, 16 October 2003 at 9:31 AM ยท edited Tue, 22 October 2024 at 3:48 PM

file_80288.jpg

The Mask for Michael 1, 2, and 3, Victoria 1, 2, and 3, and Stephanie.

Trick or treat, its Shocktober at Runtime DNA, and to rev up the scary, and make it just a little hairy comes six very versatile and incredibly textured morphing masks that fit Victoria 1, 2 and 3, Michael 1, 2 and 3, and Stephanie! Take your pick from Werewolf, Vampire, Skull, Native American totem, African tribal and Balinese and whats makes it great is that these textures fit all masks for each figure.

Colm_Jackson ( ) posted Thu, 16 October 2003 at 9:32 AM

file_80289.jpg

There are two extra texture packs in the this weeks Read Deals too. One from me and...

Colm_Jackson ( ) posted Thu, 16 October 2003 at 9:33 AM

file_80290.jpg

And one from Traveler!!!

jade_nyc ( ) posted Thu, 16 October 2003 at 10:13 AM

oh this is just perfect for something I'm working on! Great job Colm and Traveler!!!

a_super_hero ( ) posted Thu, 16 October 2003 at 2:05 PM

I am definatly interested in it, but I would like to see some untextured masks, particurly for front, side and top view. I am wondering about how useful it would be for making superhero like masks and cowls. Thanks, Super

Crescent ( ) posted Thu, 16 October 2003 at 2:48 PM

I am definitely interested in it, but I would like to see some untextured masks, particurly for front, side and top view. I am wondering about how useful it would be for making superhero like masks and cowls.

I second that!

Colm_Jackson ( ) posted Thu, 16 October 2003 at 3:33 PM

Thanks all...:) The mask would be pretty good for superheros. You can pretty much put anything on it and it is really easy to texture as it has been relaxed with Deep UV which means there is little or no distortion. For example a Spiderman mask would look as it should. It wouldn't work as a cowl though as it fits directly onto the front of the face. Although that is a great idea! Colm.:)

Colm_Jackson ( ) posted Thu, 16 October 2003 at 3:38 PM

Oh... One more thing... If you go to the product page on DNA and scroll down to the bottom there is a list of sample images. You can see an untextured render there plus you can download the UV map also.:)

pendarian ( ) posted Thu, 16 October 2003 at 11:31 PM

This is just too awesome Colm!!!

WadeTripp ( ) posted Sun, 19 October 2003 at 1:14 PM

I was very unimpressed by the masks. There was no mouth disappearing morph. The textures had no MAT files, it just seemed like half of the characters mesh was cut off from the heads of the models V1/2/3 and M 1/2/3 and then smoothed. I have to give this a large thumbs down

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.