Sat, Sep 21, 6:43 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 21 1:47 am)

Subject: Labcoat, test tube, beaker?

daio1 ( ) posted Thu, 03 August 2000 at 8:12 PM ยท edited Sat, 21 September 2024 at 6:26 AM

Anyone know where I could find a lab coat or other jacket/coat that I could use as a labcat if modified slightly for the P4 woman? And test tubes and/or beaker props?

bonestructure ( ) posted Thu, 03 August 2000 at 9:23 PM

If you have Bryce there's a science.obj section on the CD that has all kinds of test tubes and beakers. Lab coats, mmm, I know I've seen one at one of the sites that are linked here. renapd has a mad scientist character I think, that might have a lab coat that you could use. You could also retexture the poser overcoat I think

Talent is God's gift to you. Using it is your gift to God.

Varian ( ) posted Thu, 03 August 2000 at 9:24 PM

I believe there's an open trenchcoat in the Free Stuff here that might work as a lab coat with a different texture. I have a beaker model available on my site (URL below) that might work for you. :) Varian -- DreamModels 3D http://www.varian.net/dreamview/dreammodels/

Eshal ( ) posted Thu, 03 August 2000 at 10:00 PM

You could also try search the propsguild and chemical studios...I think they have some science props and I think someone here also made a lab coat out, though at the moment I can't recall their name...sorry :( Regards Eshal

I'm a genetically enhanced blonde...what's your excuse? ~Eshal~

Kalypso ( ) posted Fri, 04 August 2000 at 12:38 AM
Site Admin

Also, you may want to check out Phil Hokusai's male and female jacketes, they also have morphs and one of them resembles a lab coat. For a great lab environment definitely check PropsGuild and if your pc can take it, there's a HUGE one at 3DCafe. The jackets can be found here. http://victorian.fortunecity.com/wooton/1493/hokusai.html The mad scientist is one of Traveler's characters but I think he was wearing the tux.

CharlieBrown ( ) posted Fri, 04 August 2000 at 10:47 AM

Beaker. That would be a cylinder with two spheres parented for eyes, plus a cylinder at the top and a cone for the mouth... Oh, you didn't mean the Muppet's beaker? Oops, sorry... ;-)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.