Sun, Oct 6, 3:28 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 06 11:30 am)

Subject: Camera lines? - definitively a newbie question:)

Insom_Nia ( ) posted Sat, 25 October 2003 at 6:15 AM · edited Sun, 06 October 2024 at 1:19 PM

file_81424.jpg

....but I can't seem to find an answer. Since I would like to work with the cartoon render of Poser PP I need to make these lines go away..but how? (Sometimes it's the easy things....) BTW, AnimeDoll is just phantastic!!! Only little tweaking needed to make her look boyish:) And he/she/it can take M3's clothes and poses just great! Thank you Studio Maya...

Insom_Nia ( ) posted Sat, 25 October 2003 at 6:36 AM

file_81425.jpg

Here a maybe better screenshot...

Insom_Nia ( ) posted Sat, 25 October 2003 at 6:47 AM

file_81426.jpg

Hmmmm.... I took the highlightes away and that seems to do it....

Insom_Nia ( ) posted Sat, 25 October 2003 at 7:41 AM

Errr...stupid me...just got to click the trackball.... (But you know there is only so much place for knowledge in my head...g) Dani

TrekkieGrrrl ( ) posted Sat, 25 October 2003 at 8:43 AM

Actually the lines you see comes from the lights used. You can go to the properties of each light at un-check the Show Light or whatever it's called, and the lights are gone. It doesn't affect the light itself, only those annoying lines :o)

FREEBIES! | My Gallery | My Store | My FB | Tumblr |
You just can't put the words "Poserites" and "happy" in the same sentence - didn't you know that? LaurieA
  Using Poser since 2002. Currently at Version 11.1 - Win 10.

Insom_Nia ( ) posted Sat, 25 October 2003 at 9:44 AM

Thank you ernyoka1 :)

mateo_sancarlos ( ) posted Sat, 25 October 2003 at 12:47 PM

One other tip: if you want lights to be visible, click on the figure just prior to rendering, and the light-lines don't appear.

Insom_Nia ( ) posted Sat, 25 October 2003 at 12:56 PM

Yes, but with cartoon style I don't render. I antialias the document and export the image....

mateo_sancarlos ( ) posted Sat, 25 October 2003 at 1:00 PM

It works the same - the lines disappear, whether rendering or just using the document window. But try rendering (make movie, export image) - you can get a bigger image, for one thing. And the anti-aliasing will probably look better, too.

Insom_Nia ( ) posted Sat, 25 October 2003 at 1:08 PM

Great! Thank you very much, I will try that!

Riddokun ( ) posted Sat, 25 October 2003 at 7:48 PM

btw this definitly looks masculine or androgynous, great... what hair cut and clothes did you use ?

Insom_Nia ( ) posted Sun, 26 October 2003 at 2:30 AM

The haircut is one of posers original male hair (you just have to take the transparency away and change the color t you liking), and the clothes are the biker clothes for M3 (Born to be wild). But I found out you can (with a little tweaking) nearly take EVERYTHING your runtime has to give... a happy Dani And even the most poses apply to him/her too without great problems. Then only think I found out didn't work were the faces...

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.