Fri, Sep 20, 9:33 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Bryce

Welcome to the Bryce Forum

Forum Moderators: TheBryster

Bryce F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 28 6:28 pm)

[Gallery]     [Tutorials]

THE PLACE FOR ALL THINGS BRYCE - GOT A PROBLEM? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE

Subject: WIP

Ornlu ( ) posted Mon, 27 October 2003 at 12:38 AM ยท edited Fri, 20 September 2024 at 7:47 AM

file_81687.jpg

Wip, yahoo... Sorry, my creativity meter has run low as of late. Still trying to get this scene to work though I think I've hit a dead end. It was going to be a museum scene for the 7 arts contest. sign reading: caution - Metaball exhibit out of service would be placed infront of the door. More paintings on the walls. Spot lighting on the paintings themselves. A statue off to the right. Needs some Major lighting work. The glass on the window needs to be brighter. possibly an outdoor scene other than a blurred image past the glass. Overall lighting will be TA based once It's finished. Expecting a hugely long render time.

madmax_br5 ( ) posted Mon, 27 October 2003 at 1:08 AM

ewwwwww lol. Yeah I think the window needs to emit way more light. Maybe add a small skylight out of view with a slight bluish tint to give that classic gallery look. The scene needs ot be opened up, as of now it feels quite claustrophobic. I think lightening it up will help a lot.

Incarnadine ( ) posted Mon, 27 October 2003 at 12:17 PM

Looks more house-ish than museum gallery-ish to me. love the idea!

Pass no temptation lightly by, for one never knows when it may pass again!

Claymor ( ) posted Mon, 27 October 2003 at 1:36 PM

I tend to agree with Incarnadine...feels like a room in a house as oppossed to a gallery. Maybe a painting to replace the window and a more neutral color on the walls? Love the concept!!! Immediately made me think of the Peter Gabriel song "Here Comes the Flood" :)

Incarnadine ( ) posted Mon, 27 October 2003 at 1:42 PM

It is a cool idea and I want to see it when it is done!

Pass no temptation lightly by, for one never knows when it may pass again!

DrunkMc ( ) posted Mon, 27 October 2003 at 3:28 PM

Maybe slightly change the camera angle. Any musuem I have ever been to has had HIGH ceilings, with the image cut off right at the door it's hard to get that feel. But I love the liquid coming from the door. Reminded me of the Shining when the blood comes out of the elevator.

Ornlu ( ) posted Mon, 27 October 2003 at 9:02 PM

Yeah, mc, after I did this image I thought of the blood / elevator scene, that's going to be my next project. When I have any time, I've only put a half hour or so into this, no time to spare.

DrunkMc ( ) posted Tue, 28 October 2003 at 5:51 AM

Excellent. I look forward to both projects.

jabbiati ( ) posted Tue, 28 October 2003 at 9:28 AM

I think maybe the door height in a museum would be higher. The doorway here looks like a standard home doorway... perhaps if it was closer to the ceiling? Same might hold true with the ceiling height... just a thought.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.