Thu, Sep 19, 6:57 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Fractals

Welcome to the Fractals Forum

Forum Moderators: Deenamic

Fractals F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 27 11:19 am)

Subject: Nominate Fractal

ladynimue ( ) posted Thu, 13 November 2003 at 6:15 PM · edited Thu, 19 September 2024 at 4:12 PM

Hi everyone, I could use your help, would anyone like to nominate a Fractal to be featured in the Fratacl Forum Community Page?? Maybe you could come up with a list for me to pick from, and we can rotate them on a regular basis :) Thanks for your help :) ladynimue

abmlober ( ) posted Fri, 14 November 2003 at 8:27 AM

Attached Link: http://www.renderosity.com/gallery.ez?Sectionid=30&filter_genre_id=0&MostCommented=Yes

I would take a look at the top100 most commented view. The most viewed selection contains nearly all posts from Oct 30 and 31 where every click made 20 to 40 views so that the statistics aren't correct. Many good images do not allow ranking, so the number of comments may show a little bit the popularity... Ciao, Andreas

:rolleyes::sad:
Joy of Frax

ladynimue ( ) posted Sat, 15 November 2003 at 6:18 AM

Hey Andreas, thanks so much for your input :) We apologize for the wonky numbers in the Galleries, this alas we the downside of the upgrades :( Usually the numbers revert back to their normal status, but of course this one time they didn't :( Anyway thanks again for your help and input, it is very appreciated :) ladynimue

abmlober ( ) posted Sat, 15 November 2003 at 6:57 AM

I forgot to add - many of my personal favourite images I have seen at this site are among the Top 100 Most Commented...
It's a pity that our AOM deleted his gallery because his images were among the good candidates.
Fractals that have been attracting attention from other artists would be another good choice for our community pages...

:rolleyes::sad:
Joy of Frax

tresamie ( ) posted Sat, 15 November 2003 at 2:58 PM

Can you link to the Hot20 list and just feature whatever image is in the number 1 position there? It seems that would be the best thing to do, since there are so many wonderful images. Tres

Fractals will always amaze me!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.