Sat, Sep 21, 1:00 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 21 12:48 pm)

Subject: Underwear textures. Comment please !

Nesterenko ( ) posted Mon, 14 August 2000 at 10:47 AM ยท edited Sat, 21 September 2024 at 12:58 PM

file_131831.jpg

I'm uploaded two textures : Top3 and SuitA. But i don't now you can download textures or not. I'm uploaded textures to my yahoo site. Help with correct link ! I'm have other 12 underwear textures. Comment you interest to it.

PhilC ( ) posted Mon, 14 August 2000 at 11:14 AM

Looks very good, just write the Yahoo address here and we will be able to get them. PhilC

Nesterenko ( ) posted Mon, 14 August 2000 at 11:57 AM

www.geocities.com/aleknest/ Contain four files : top3.zip,top3.jpg,suita.zip,suita.jpg by addresses www.geocities.com/aleknest/top3.zip www.geocities.com/aleknest/top3.jpg www.geocities.com/aleknest/suita.zip www.geocities.com/aleknest/suita.jpg and not contain html-page. Site i get from yahoo geocities

Morbid ( ) posted Mon, 14 August 2000 at 12:05 PM

The zip appears to be corrupt. You should probably re-up it to your site. Looks very nice.

Nesterenko ( ) posted Mon, 14 August 2000 at 12:37 PM

PhilC maybe you posted my textures. For me it is easy.

PhilC ( ) posted Mon, 14 August 2000 at 2:08 PM

If you email me the files and allow me access to your ftp site, then I can do it. but you appear to have done that already.... not sure what you need me to do. PhilC, willing but confused :)

Nesterenko ( ) posted Mon, 14 August 2000 at 3:50 PM

I'm speak English very bad. I'm do not have ftp-site. I'm transfer files by e-mail. Maybe I'm no understand you ( Then sorry ). I'm Ukrainiean from Great "Russie" town Kiev (mother of Russie towns)(Jog,But in each jog is true)

Nesterenko ( ) posted Mon, 14 August 2000 at 3:55 PM

23:58:00

Nance ( ) posted Mon, 14 August 2000 at 11:04 PM

neterenko, "top3.zip" downloaded and unzipped ok but "suita.zip" will not unzip.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.