Sat, Oct 5, 1:22 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 05 11:52 am)

Subject: problem with M3 Ultra Body Suit

phenomenom ( ) posted Sat, 29 November 2003 at 6:22 PM · edited Sat, 05 October 2024 at 11:29 AM

file_86628.jpg

Hi everybody, well, I'm with this problem, in my M3 character whn I set the ultra body suit object, the image stay like it... what is happening??? I used conform to option but the result is it... I'm using M3 with Poser 5.... thanks

estherau ( ) posted Sat, 29 November 2003 at 6:39 PM

have you checked for updates of the body suite and for M3? Daz have not been good about posting the updates clearly where they are supposed to go, on the updates page. Instead you actually find them on the daz pages for the product near the bottom. Love esther

MY ONLINE COMIC IS NOW LIVE

I aim to update it about once a month.  Oh, and it's free!

phenomenom ( ) posted Sat, 29 November 2003 at 7:36 PM

thanks estherau, I installed M3 the updates and after that I disabled inverse knematics and all of problems desappears...

PheonixRising ( ) posted Sat, 29 November 2003 at 7:53 PM

IK can always cause conforming issues. ALways disable Ik when conforming

-Anton, creator of ApolloMaximus: 32,000+ downloads since 3-13-07
"Conviction without truth is denial; Denial in the face of truth is concealment."

NEW The Poser FaceInterMixer

estherau ( ) posted Sun, 30 November 2003 at 5:33 AM

okay, now you've got him in his body suit, what are you going to use it for? I've had mine since it came out, waitn g for some nice textures but I haven't used it yet. Love esther

MY ONLINE COMIC IS NOW LIVE

I aim to update it about once a month.  Oh, and it's free!

jkm ( ) posted Thu, 04 December 2003 at 9:27 AM

Attached Link: http://www.comicbookpage.com/Art/Tutorials/CelShading/CelShadingInPoser5_Step1.html

The problem is that the Michael 3.0 model loads with the right forearm with the zScale set to 114%. I noticed this went I was putting together my cell shading tutorial. Set the right forearm to have a zScale of 100% and it should work fine. See Step 1-F: Conform the BodySuit to Michael of my tutorial for more details.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.