Sun, Sep 22, 5:22 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Vue

Welcome to the Vue Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, TheBryster

Vue F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 20 5:40 am)

Subject: Well.... just DARN it!!

Shiollie ( ) posted Mon, 01 December 2003 at 10:54 AM · edited Sun, 22 September 2024 at 5:13 AM

I got an e-mail today saying my cc was rejecting payment. Turns out that because the order is processed in France, they put a security hold on it. Got that problem cleared up, but darn it.. now I have to wait even longer for the product.... oh woe is me :-/ Shiollie

MightyPete ( ) posted Mon, 01 December 2003 at 11:09 AM

Nothing but time on your hands now but after it arrives you will have no more free time left. Ironic isn't it?

Shiollie ( ) posted Mon, 01 December 2003 at 11:41 AM

Well, I still have afew days on the demo and have sat right here at the computer playing with it for almost a month. I am just chomping at the bit to be able to play with all the stuff that you dont get in the demo! Guess I will just try to lean how to make stairs, I am using planes amd cubes to make them and just can't seem to find a tutorial.. so will continue to play... and wait. Shiollie

Shiollie ( ) posted Mon, 01 December 2003 at 11:42 AM

Typo fairy just visited.. should be "try to LEARN" Shiollie

MeInOhio ( ) posted Mon, 01 December 2003 at 7:18 PM

Pretty much the same thing happened to me, except my credit card company called and wanted to know if I was traveling in Europe. When I said no, they closed my account and issued a new card. Too late I realized that I had ordered Vue and that was probably what it was. I had to call them back and then wait until my new card was active before they put the charges through.

Peggy_Walters ( ) posted Tue, 02 December 2003 at 8:32 AM

Same thing for me when I ordered VuePro. Check your credit card statements carefully. I was charged $14 more than was stated on the Vue site. Never did get a reply back from E-ON even though I used the tech support site and mailed them the papers (tried faxing, but the number they gave me was alawys busy).

LVS - Where Learning is Fun!  
http://www.lvsonline.com/index.html

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.