Thu, Sep 19, 10:00 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Fractals

Welcome to the Fractals Forum

Forum Moderators: Deenamic

Fractals F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 27 11:19 am)

Subject: Thanks to everyone...

bclaytonphoto ( ) posted Mon, 01 December 2003 at 9:10 PM · edited Thu, 19 September 2024 at 9:47 PM

I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who left such kind comments on my first fractal image... Thanks for making me feel welcome.. Bruce "Pushinfaders" Hmmm, we need a link to the Fractal gallery from this page..I know you folks just lost your moderator... :-( Some one remind me in a few days, and we'll get on in there..

www.bclaytonphoto.com

bclaytonphoto on Facebook

nickcharles ( ) posted Wed, 03 December 2003 at 12:18 AM

A nice first fractal image, indeed. So, does this mean we'll see more fractal images from you? And, yes, we do need a link to the fractal gallery from here.

Nick C. Sorbin
Staff Writer
Renderosity Magazine
......................................................................................................
"For every breath, for every day of living, this is my Thanksgiving."
-Don Henley

Rosemaryr ( ) posted Wed, 03 December 2003 at 10:02 AM

ya'know.... we do like to see 3d fractal-based images, also.....

hmmmmm, sounds like something you might find in, say, MojoWorld maybe??? grin

Anyway, welcome!

RosemaryR
---------------------------
"This...this is magnificent!"
"Oh, yeah. Ooooo. Aaaaah. That's how it starts.
Then, later, there's ...running. And....screaming."

ladynimue ( ) posted Wed, 03 December 2003 at 10:12 AM

You ask and you shall receive - well, within reason that is ;] Link to Fractal Gallery and to the Renderosity Fractal Tutorials listed above :) ladynimue

tresamie ( ) posted Thu, 04 December 2003 at 1:11 AM

Thanks so much, ladynimue! Do you have any plans for a new mod for here? Tres

Fractals will always amaze me!

ladynimue ( ) posted Thu, 04 December 2003 at 6:42 AM

Hi Tres For now, nick, aka vclaszlo, will be taking over the same duties as a moderator :) I know you will enjoy having him around :) ladynimue

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.