Sat, Sep 21, 6:37 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 21 3:32 pm)

Subject: CyberMesh and Poser

Bongo ( ) posted Thu, 17 August 2000 at 12:02 AM ยท edited Sat, 27 July 2024 at 6:28 PM

Does anyone here use Cybermesh? I made an object in Photoshop using the Cybermesh (2d to 3d) plugin, but when I try to import it to Poser I get the message " no facet data hence no model created." (and yes the message actually contains the word 'hence'!) I've been HENCED by Poser! Any suggestions??

Kalypso ( ) posted Thu, 17 August 2000 at 1:03 AM
Site Admin

Hmm sounds like what elefont does. What output does CyberMesh give you? I save in .dxf from elefont but it can only be imported into bryce, and then I export is as an .obj from there and import into Poser. Maybe that will work for you too?

Kalypso ( ) posted Thu, 17 August 2000 at 1:15 AM
Site Admin

ok, correction, now that I've tried it out it works and you can just import it into poser. But you have to make sure that the format for output is 3D Face DXF. By default Cybermest outputs NxM DXF. It's an option on your right towards the bottom. Haven't tried the Polyline DXF but I will try some of the others since .dxf files tend to be very big and unmanageable. Good luck!

gideon ( ) posted Thu, 17 August 2000 at 11:41 AM

Where can I find Cybermesh? How does it work in Photoshop?

Kalypso ( ) posted Thu, 17 August 2000 at 1:56 PM
Site Admin

http://www.puffindesigns.com/support/downloads.html You don't necessarily have to use it within Photoshop, when you download you'll see that you can use the utility alone as well.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.