Fri, Sep 20, 12:56 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Vue

Welcome to the Vue Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, TheBryster

Vue F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 17 9:46 am)

Subject: covered bridge model in the vue free stuff

ebsmooth ( ) posted Fri, 16 January 2004 at 11:46 AM · edited Fri, 20 September 2024 at 12:38 AM

hello all, i wanted to apologize if you expierenced any problems with the model i posted in the free stuff. it appears that my slackin arse forgot to add a couple image files. iloco has brought it to my attention, and i have since added the necessary files. nish has graciously allowed me to borrow some web space to make it available, and i have sent the complete zip file to him to upload. please check back and re-download in a little while, the new file size is a tad over a meg. so if you retry and it is only 833kb stop it and try again later. please bare with me, it is my first posting to the free section. again i apologize for the mess up, i'll try not to let it happen again...my bad.... eric

iloco ( ) posted Fri, 16 January 2004 at 12:44 PM

For any that needs a covered bridge I suggest you get this model. It is an excellent made model and comes with all the textures. I want to thank ebsmooth for the model and his great help with getting a couple of textures in the zip file that Vue was looking for when loading the model. I found it works well in both Vue 4 and Vue Pro. iloco :o)

ïÏøçö

ebsmooth ( ) posted Fri, 16 January 2004 at 12:47 PM

thanks iloco, i'm glad you like it. i'll be looking forward to seeing what you have done with it!!! have a good one!!!

nish ( ) posted Fri, 16 January 2004 at 1:05 PM

Ok, Eric the new file is up and ready to download. Thanks for sharing such a nice model.

timefighter ( ) posted Fri, 16 January 2004 at 7:06 PM

Eric Buddy!!! Thanks for that awesome bridge. I will put it to good use. James

Flycatcher ( ) posted Fri, 16 January 2004 at 8:38 PM

Eric - don't beat yourself up over a simple mistake. What matters far more is your generosity in making a fine model available to us all. Thank you.

ebsmooth ( ) posted Fri, 16 January 2004 at 9:25 PM

nish, thank you again for helping me out with this, i really appreciate it, and definitely owe you one!!! james, i'm sure you'll do something wonderful with the model. i'm glad you like it!! flycatcher, it is only a meager attempt at repaying this outstanding community, lord knows i have gotten a lot in terms of support and freebies! i hope you can get some use out of it!!! eric

rds ( ) posted Sat, 17 January 2004 at 12:56 PM

Nice work Eb! Thanks a bunch.

ebsmooth ( ) posted Sat, 17 January 2004 at 9:30 PM

no sweat rick!!! eric

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.