Fri, Sep 20, 1:47 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 20 6:55 am)

Subject: Vampire needs a name

DarkMatter_ ( ) posted Fri, 23 January 2004 at 1:48 AM ยท edited Fri, 20 September 2024 at 1:46 PM

file_94775.jpg

WI was wondering if anyone had any ideas for a name for a female vampire?

Sternenschein ( ) posted Fri, 23 January 2004 at 2:23 AM

How about a Lillith? Thinking on "Lillith eden" a character of a german serial Booklet love these Storys a lot ;-) Cheers Sternenschein

Sternenschein ( ) posted Fri, 23 January 2004 at 2:24 AM

uhhps!!! Forgot to mention, yourChar looks really great!

Eseres ( ) posted Fri, 23 January 2004 at 2:34 AM

How about: Vampirella Von Blood, Vampyra LeFang, Gothasja Darkness or Nocturnella Moonchild. Mix them or use them as is, its all up to you. I agree with Sterenschein, GREAT LOOKING CHARACTER! Are you gonna post it as a freebie?

technohippy ( ) posted Fri, 23 January 2004 at 7:39 AM

Thats a top image.. what did you use.

DarkMatter_ ( ) posted Fri, 23 January 2004 at 8:13 AM

Well the stuff is store items so I wont be able to release her. She is based somewhat on the Female Vampire from UNDERWORLD. Im going to buy a really cool jacket from daz that I can morph to look like the underworld movie poster image. The image is a little grainy bcause I don't know how to make windows explorer stop compressing uploaded images. The hair is supposed to be that way, Im going to add a hairline to the forhead that should fix the balding problem.

DarkMatter_ ( ) posted Fri, 23 January 2004 at 8:14 AM

I think the outfit I got from the rendo store is called shades of gray, soon as I get time ill post the credits for the artist who made those clothes. But now im in a hurry gotta go to work, so ill do that later this evening.

DarkMatter_ ( ) posted Fri, 23 January 2004 at 8:18 AM

She is wearing to wigs that are offset from the way they are supposed tobe worn I wanted to do this to blend the two wigs to give her a cool looking hair style. Ill make a skull cap with a hair line texture to completre the look later when I have more time.

DarkMatter_ ( ) posted Fri, 23 January 2004 at 8:19 AM

file_94778.jpg

I was originally going to give her red hair but I decided the black suited her much better.

DarkMatter_ ( ) posted Fri, 23 January 2004 at 8:38 AM

file_94779.jpg

quick skull cap render, Ill make a better hairline later, this is just to show where her hairline really is supposed to be.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.