Tue, Oct 22, 8:29 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 22 7:36 am)

Subject: Elves, medievil, and anything fantasy related

Azmyth ( ) posted Mon, 04 September 2000 at 9:43 PM ยท edited Tue, 22 October 2024 at 5:49 AM

ok..I'm looking for elf ears for poser, and morph targets to make my characters look more "anime" looking. I'm also looking for medieval clothes, weapons, and elf characters. I'm working on a rpg, and I need this stuff to make the characters...

--criticom-- ( ) posted Mon, 04 September 2000 at 10:10 PM

well Azmyth you came to the right place. For all of your morphing needs, travelers site Morph world 2 (link is located in the right hand colum on this page just scroll down), and for all of your medieval stuff , go to the free stuff link then go to search ,type in your weapon of choice ,and youll get a variety of weapons ,armor ,etc. Also fairy woods and poser world has what you may needlook inthe links section of this site. --criticom--

Uthena ( ) posted Tue, 05 September 2000 at 1:59 AM

Hey Azmyth Email me at Skiprope@home.com and tell me what ya need. I'll be happy to help. I've got boatloads of stuf.

pdblake ( ) posted Tue, 05 September 2000 at 12:49 PM

I have dark elf character in the store, also there is a wooden fort construction kit, along with accessories and kits for building wooden houses such a cabins etc. Afraid you just missed my free medieval shield, or did you:)

Roshigoth ( ) posted Tue, 05 September 2000 at 7:36 PM

I've got some pointy ears in my Goblin morphs download, just look in the poser freestuff. Sharkey, at least, seems to like them. =) Rosh

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.