Tue, Oct 22, 7:31 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 22 6:50 am)

Subject: sword

Azmyth ( ) posted Tue, 05 September 2000 at 9:50 PM ยท edited Tue, 22 October 2024 at 5:28 AM

I need a medieval type sword and texture. I can't seem to find any "ready to render" swords, and I don't have the skills to make a texture for these 3d obj files, so I just want a sword prop and the texture with it. Any medieval sword will do.

Scarab ( ) posted Tue, 05 September 2000 at 11:11 PM

Good Lord, man....Next to skin textures for nude wimmin, sword props are about the most common thing youre going to run across here....(and probably get a nasty cut doing so) Go to FreeStuff and do search for "sword".....I bet it will be like opening Fibber McGee's closet. Scarab<-not much into swords, myself....always preferred the "cow in a catapult attack"........"RUN AWAY!!!!!"

DbS ( ) posted Wed, 06 September 2000 at 2:02 AM

You must be as dusty as me! Scarab! Holy mackerel, Andy! ~Dusty Dave

Azmyth ( ) posted Wed, 06 September 2000 at 4:31 PM

I did that....the ones I downloaded didn't include the texture..

Wynter ( ) posted Wed, 06 September 2000 at 10:27 PM

LOL, scarab... Always enjoy a MP reference. ;)

Scarab ( ) posted Wed, 06 September 2000 at 10:32 PM

Ahem....I believe it is, "Holey mack'al!"....to be precise (The Scarab knows.....) Azmyth, try Chemicalstudios under weapons. There was a great site for medieval weapons called "the forge" or such, but I cant recall the exact name nor find the url....

Wizzard ( ) posted Thu, 07 September 2000 at 5:02 AM

Sharkey also did a number of fantasy/medieval swords.... with textures... Baumant, Chemical studios, Props Guild once they re-open the new and improved doors... then there's always the Zygote route... the sword props on the CD comes with texture and templates...

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.