Sat, Sep 21, 10:37 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 21 10:01 am)

Subject: Its me again...wich looks more natural...blured or not blured???

Solo22 ( ) posted Thu, 07 September 2000 at 4:20 PM · edited Sat, 21 September 2024 at 10:33 AM

file_133129.jpg

Hi, I've been looking at photos and also the one I based my image on...and it came to my attention that more than likely the background should of been blured...so I did a quick test and put them side by side. The Left one is before the blur. The right one is after the blur. But now I'm not sure...the blured one looks better to my eyes...but is it blured too much? or not enough...I'm going nuts!..hehehe any opinions would be greatly appreciated. (hope I'm not being to anoying with my small detail questions)

pa902 ( ) posted Thu, 07 September 2000 at 4:58 PM

There seems to be enough distance fade without the blur. I like it better not blurred

ClintH ( ) posted Thu, 07 September 2000 at 5:19 PM

WOW! Excellent! I like the blurred image better - the one on the right. Clint

Clint Hawkins
MarketPlace Manager/Copyright Agent

All my life I've been over the top ... I don't know what I'm doing ... All I know is I don't wana stop!
(Zakk Wylde (2007))

Curfew ( ) posted Thu, 07 September 2000 at 5:57 PM

the one on the right looks more natural

shadownet ( ) posted Thu, 07 September 2000 at 6:13 PM

The one on the right is right. :o)

ColtCentaur ( ) posted Thu, 07 September 2000 at 6:15 PM

Tone down the blurr just a bit :) =Colt

Ghostofmacbeth ( ) posted Thu, 07 September 2000 at 7:47 PM

Right ...Though it possibly could be toned down just a bit ...

Mason ( ) posted Thu, 07 September 2000 at 8:12 PM

I think there should be more bikini girls in the background, you know, to give it a frame of reference. I like the blurred better but maybe only 50% of what it is now. Also, you could try a little more value degration. The light beach kind of pops forward.

pa902 ( ) posted Thu, 07 September 2000 at 8:32 PM

Hey how did you do that hair?

Solo22 ( ) posted Thu, 07 September 2000 at 8:35 PM

The hair is real hair filtered over in post. about at 50%

Solo22 ( ) posted Thu, 07 September 2000 at 8:38 PM

I posted the large version in the gallery. But I is probably to blured...I will try to tone it down sometime tonight. you can go see the larger version at: http://www.renderosity.com/viewed.ez?galleryid=19092

Kageboshi ( ) posted Fri, 08 September 2000 at 2:08 AM

Blurring looks fine to me, as does the rest of the picture. But, wouldn't that hurt her breasts?

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.