Wed, Oct 2, 1:24 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / DAZ|Studio

Welcome to the DAZ|Studio Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Guardian_Angel_671, Daddyo3d

DAZ|Studio F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 01 1:56 pm)

Subject: daz studio wont start, mac osx

Phate_ ( ) posted Thu, 29 January 2004 at 3:43 PM · edited Wed, 02 October 2024 at 1:21 AM

Ive just downloaded it and installed it but for some reason I cant run the app, does anyone know whats wrong?

feldermaus ( ) posted Thu, 29 January 2004 at 5:38 PM

The latest readme says you don't need Python but you do. There's a link in the text somewhere that will take you to a download site. If you have 10.3 you shouldn't need it. I'm still unable to complete a render without the program crashing, so if it works for you, I'd like to hear about it. bob

Barryw ( ) posted Thu, 29 January 2004 at 8:31 PM

I can start up the program, but caan't move the camera. I go to dolly it and everything ends up upside down and moving it back to right side up barely moves the camera and then it jumps back to upside down.

scaramouche ( ) posted Fri, 30 January 2004 at 6:39 AM

Are you trying to move the camera using the icons? I have found that it is far easier moving the camera when you key in coordinates for translate x-y-z and rotate x-y-z. Again, as stated in earlier posts, go to the macpython.org site and download the latest version of the free software for your OS. -scara

Barryw ( ) posted Fri, 30 January 2004 at 10:02 AM

Yes I'm using the icons, and I have the newest version of python.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.