Fri, Sep 20, 3:29 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Challenge Arena

Welcome to the Challenge Arena Forum

Forum Moderators: Deenamic

Challenge Arena F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 20 4:51 am)

Welcome to the

Challenge Arena

This forum is dedicated to learning, creating and pushing yourself to meet the
challenges that have been posted by other members of Renderosity.

Hope to see you here!

Checkout the Renderosity MarketPlace - Your source for digital art content!

Subject: January Challenge

amethyss ( ) posted Sat, 31 January 2004 at 3:16 PM

I was confused...I thought I was in the Paint Shop Pro Forum..when I saw this contest. So naturally I think PSP is the app to use for postwork.

Painting: The art of protecting flat surfaces from the weather and exposing them to the critic_____website

dialyn ( ) posted Sat, 31 January 2004 at 3:37 PM

You were in the Paint Shop Pro forum when you saw it. tresamie and I and others post the challenge in various forums because it is open to all and all are welcome. If you were confused, I am at fault. And I apologize.

gammaRascal ( ) posted Sat, 31 January 2004 at 3:42 PM

i must admit i was a little confused myself... i didnt realise this was a 'voting' challenge... i thought we were just arbitrarily posting interestingly 'lit' images as per the 'magic light' topic... thats why i posted two pics ): stupid stupid stupid wanders off smaking forehead

dialyn ( ) posted Sat, 31 January 2004 at 3:46 PM

Not stupid. I'm glad you shared your talent. It has less to do with the votes than seeing what amazing things people can do with a them using different techniques. I guess maybe that's just me thinking that. Lately I've been wrong a lot around here.

shadowdragonlord ( ) posted Sat, 31 January 2004 at 7:12 PM

There is no wrong or right! I understood the challenge forum's rules and ideas just fine, but it's good for me to see what other people are making these days! This was fun...!

Varian ( ) posted Sat, 31 January 2004 at 7:54 PM

1 - DrOGaN 2 - wenger 3 - titta So many magical lights, so difficult to choose. Great work, everyone! :)

RimRunner ( ) posted Sat, 31 January 2004 at 8:17 PM

Last call for votes :) Will check this a little later tonight, early tomorrow, and tally them together... then.. we find the winner and see what's in store for Feb. :) But.. before we get to that... Congratulations to ALL who entered!! You works continue to impress and delight. It's always great to see the large number of unique images from a simple topic. Also great to see so many applications and techniques used. You're all winners!!

The doctor says I have way too much blood in my caffeine system.

PatGoltz ( ) posted Sun, 01 February 2004 at 3:22 AM

1 DrOGaN 2 hilofoz 3 qunsan Pat

RimRunner ( ) posted Sun, 01 February 2004 at 10:32 AM

Wow... what a turn out. Great number of images and a large number of them voted on. So.. lets get on with the count: RainbowGypsy : 1 Point Ericthegreat : 2 Points Tresamie : 2 Points Amethyss : 3 Points GroinGrinder : 3 Points Knot4U : 3 Points Titta : 3 Points Bragova : 4 Points Gunsan : 5 Points Drogan : 6 Points SndCastie : 8 Points Sophieleriei : 8 Points Wenger : 8 Points Twisted Symmetry: 10 Points Hilofoz : 11 Points And last but obviously not least Our winner for January.... Shadowdragonlord: 13 points!! Shadow... if you would start a thread for Febuary's challenge. :)

The doctor says I have way too much blood in my caffeine system.

SndCastie ( ) posted Sun, 01 February 2004 at 11:30 AM

Congrats Shadowdragonlord!!

Sandy
An imagination can create wonderful things

SndCastie's Little Haven

gunsan ( ) posted Sun, 01 February 2004 at 11:43 AM

Yes, congrats from me too!!!

tresamie ( ) posted Mon, 02 February 2004 at 8:46 AM

Congratulations Shadowdragonlord!. That was a most unusual and intriguing light.

Fractals will always amaze me!

dialyn ( ) posted Mon, 02 February 2004 at 2:05 PM

Congrats from me too, Shadodragonlord! That was an excellent graphics. It was a wonderful theme for January.

DrOGaN ( ) posted Wed, 04 February 2004 at 7:48 AM

CONGRATZ to all artists!!!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.