Sat, Sep 21, 9:06 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / DAZ|Studio

Welcome to the DAZ|Studio Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Guardian_Angel_671, Daddyo3d

DAZ|Studio F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 21 8:54 am)

Subject: 3Delight License Expired

TDBerry ( ) posted Sun, 01 February 2004 at 11:24 AM · edited Sat, 21 September 2024 at 9:05 AM

Im not able to render anymore. The log file gives the error shown below. I downloaded and installed 3Delight but don't know how to get DAZ Studio to use it. Has anybody solved this? 3Delight message #13 (Severity 3): Your 3Delight license has expired,please download a new version at www.3delight.com!

martindj ( ) posted Sun, 01 February 2004 at 1:08 PM

I have the same problem - it happened when the clock ticked over to 1 Feb.

RHaseltine ( ) posted Sun, 01 February 2004 at 1:54 PM

There is a new (19.1) version available. Unfortunately bump and displacement mapping are off in it, I assume that's 3Delight's decision; there's a link, with username/password, in the PC and D|S feedback forums at DAZ

cuba ( ) posted Sun, 01 February 2004 at 3:06 PM

An easy fix is to simply set the date back on the system clock to Jan 31 or a date before Feb 1, that'll allow you to render again.

Questor ( ) posted Sun, 01 February 2004 at 5:06 PM

An easy fix would be to download the new updated version from Daz. Just login to your account at Daz (or set one up) and you get free updates for a month. There is a problem with the 3Delight renderer as used in Studio regarding bump and displacement mapping (as in, they don't work properly) so they've disabled that for the next build and are looking at other issues for the moment while the 3Delight problems are being addressed - you can still render though. Setting system time back is a solution but not an advisable one for a variety of reasons.

CODY ( ) posted Sun, 01 February 2004 at 8:32 PM

???????............ Argh....48 megs on a dial up...Again!!!!

iloco ( ) posted Sun, 01 February 2004 at 8:43 PM

I downloaded the new updated version and it will not render either. Get same error in log txt about 3delight license has expired. :o(

ïÏøçö

stewer ( ) posted Mon, 02 February 2004 at 3:12 AM

The displacement/bump problem must be something between D|S and 3Delight - I just tried the standalone version of 3Delight 2.0.0 and it seems to work fine.

RHaseltine ( ) posted Mon, 02 February 2004 at 9:11 AM

The new update doesn't have content, it can read the 19.0 stuff, so the download should be smaller.

iloco ( ) posted Mon, 02 February 2004 at 9:48 AM

I must be missing something with the updates. I go to my account page at Daz and download the update 0.8.19.0 which doesn't work with rendering. Is there another place to get upgrade that will render. Where is this smaller download that doesn't have content.

ïÏøçö

cuba ( ) posted Mon, 02 February 2004 at 11:36 AM

Attached Link: http://forum.daz3d.com/viewtopic.php?t=2769

You can get the latest version from the Daz forum.

iloco ( ) posted Mon, 02 February 2004 at 12:00 PM

Thanks for the help. After making my request I went back to forums and found the right download.

ïÏøçö

StolenHeart20 ( ) posted Mon, 02 February 2004 at 5:01 PM

If i have 4 left remaining downloads i would hope that its i get 6 more then other versions come out becuase it just gave me the new file but i got 4 remains DLs lol anways still looking great... this should be a very postive program

Kalypso ( ) posted Wed, 04 February 2004 at 1:36 AM
Site Admin

I cannot get to the download page at all, it keeps refusing the password Daz give in the aforementioned thread. Is this update still available?

FreeJack ( ) posted Wed, 04 February 2004 at 12:25 PM

Kalypso, I had that problem before, don't use the link above to log in, go to the DAZ page from a fresh browser window, navigate to the forums and the official link, and it should work. Jack

Kalypso ( ) posted Wed, 04 February 2004 at 3:57 PM
Site Admin

Thanks! Got it :)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.