Thu, Sep 19, 8:55 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Showcase

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum

Forum Moderators: Staff

MarketPlace Showcase F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 2:18 am)

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum. The Showcase Forum and Gallery are intended for all commercial related postings by active Renderosity MarketPlace Vendors only. This is a highlight area where our membership is invited to review in greater detail the various art products, software and resource site subscriptions available for purchase in the Renderosity MarketPlace.

Subject: Okay here it is, the one and only BIG FOOT.....zoom zoom....

SAMS3D ( ) posted Thu, 05 February 2004 at 3:49 AM · edited Fri, 02 August 2024 at 8:23 AM

Attached Link: http://www.sams3d.com

file_97054.jpg

We also have a winner, Niles and Caly has won our Monster Truck. This is our newest release. Totally poseable, all doors open, tailgate drops down and the door windows also can open and close. Finally a truck that is for him....the man (Freak), he loves it hope you all do to. Thank you for looking. Up and ready on our site now. Congrats to Niles and Caly...so smart.

SAMS3D ( ) posted Thu, 05 February 2004 at 3:50 AM

file_97055.jpg

SAMS3D ( ) posted Thu, 05 February 2004 at 3:51 AM

file_97056.jpg

all these rendered in Poser and thank you to Laurie for her great floor.

ynsaen ( ) posted Thu, 05 February 2004 at 3:51 AM

OMG!!!! um, better not tell igohigh about this one... ...then again, on second thought, wasn't he left with a trike? bwahahahahahahahahahahhaahhahahahahahaha

thou and I, my friend, can, in the most flunkey world, make, each of us, one non-flunkey, one hero, if we like: that will be two heroes to begin with. (Carlyle)

SAMS3D ( ) posted Thu, 05 February 2004 at 3:51 AM

file_97057.jpg

ynsaen ( ) posted Thu, 05 February 2004 at 3:52 AM

Oh, and, um, Hi Sharen!!! :)

thou and I, my friend, can, in the most flunkey world, make, each of us, one non-flunkey, one hero, if we like: that will be two heroes to begin with. (Carlyle)

SAMS3D ( ) posted Thu, 05 February 2004 at 3:52 AM

file_97058.jpg

SAMS3D ( ) posted Thu, 05 February 2004 at 3:54 AM

Hi Yaseen, you are here early....and Igohigh....ha ha...I know all he has is a trike....ha haha ha let's go crush it....:-)

Tamela.J. ( ) posted Thu, 05 February 2004 at 7:16 AM

Hi Sharen I had no idea you had a store on your site. I thought you sold here but I never see any products on Whats New. Anyways, do you sell anywhere besides your site? If not, looks like Ill be doing some shoping in near future. :O)) Love the truck. :O) Tamela

SAMS3D ( ) posted Thu, 05 February 2004 at 7:43 AM

Hi Tamela, no, we only sell from our little store right now. Glad you like our work. :-) Sharen

Caly ( ) posted Thu, 05 February 2004 at 8:20 AM

lol Well I'll be!!! Thanks! Looks fun!! :)

Calypso Dreams... My Art- http://www.calypso-dreams.com

Renderosity Gallery

Niles ( ) posted Thu, 05 February 2004 at 8:35 AM

Thanks Sharen and Mike, nice model it looks real "Tuff", great work, and again Thanks. Niles :)

bknoh ( ) posted Thu, 05 February 2004 at 4:57 PM

Ok, I lost, but I bet you wish you had an orange Torino, too? LOL Sorry to the people who guessed my idea was right. Great model, guys. Those images are fantastic, Sharon. Diane

sandoppe ( ) posted Thu, 05 February 2004 at 6:01 PM

Congratulations to both the winners!! Sharen, I just knew it was a truck! I have a feeling Mike likes doing those!:) I almost went for the monster truck as my second guess but my google search on the Torino yielded the Orange Crush info :) Damned Google.....it got my first guess wrong as well (The Ford Ranger, when it rolled over, was subject to roof crushes during the 70's!) :) Great looking truck! I'll bet the Freak "gets the gal's" in this one! :) So.....when's the next contest!! These are fun!

SAMS3D ( ) posted Thu, 05 February 2004 at 6:10 PM

Maybe sooner than you think, these really help me especially after a crappy day....you are all so great to us and we do appreciate you all so much. Sharen :-)

iw43d ( ) posted Fri, 06 February 2004 at 4:47 PM

Fabulous models you make, Sharen and Mike! I know that process getting those curves smooth! GREAT WORK, as always! I've never even asked.... What program do you model in? Always love seeing your new stuff.. and speaking of new great stuff (that every now and agani is just a riot) how's the ell is hilC doing. I've been so busy I haven't talked to him on an eon. But I just had to pop in and give you some Kudos. You're getting so fast at this, I'm VERY impressed. (We know what it takes to make these items. Whenever I see a post of yours, I have to admit I get a little excited to see what new item you've come up with.I had to be "Sharen" ;) with Tom, and have to tell you, he was quite impressed. THESE are JUST GREAT, Sharen, and your render just cracked me right up. XO, Pam

iw43d ( ) posted Fri, 06 February 2004 at 4:50 PM

Fabulous models you make, Sharen and Mike! I know that process getting those curves smooth! GREAT WORK, as always! I've never even asked.... What program do you model in? Always love seeing your new stuff.. and speaking of new great stuff (that every now and agani is just a riot) how's the ell is hilC doing. I've been so busy I haven't talked to him on an eon. But I just had to pop in and give you some Kudos. You're getting so fast at this, I'm VERY impressed. (We know what it takes to make these items.) Whenever I see a post of yours here on Renderosity, I have to admit I get a little excited to see what new item you've come up with. I also had to be "Sharen" this post with Tom, and wanted to let you know how impressed is is with your stuff. He mad mention of how far your models have come along (which shocked me as I didn't think he paid attention to anything I ever said or shoewed him LOL, just kidding!) THESE are JUST GREAT, Sharen. And your renders are so cute they just cracked me right up. XO, Pam

iw43d ( ) posted Fri, 06 February 2004 at 4:51 PM

Oh yeah, Tom wanted me to ask (and I was curious as well) how many polys in the truck model? pg

SAMS3D ( ) posted Fri, 06 February 2004 at 4:52 PM

Thanks Pam, you are a doll, and it is nice to be able to support each other knowing what we both do. You both are doing such wonderful work, we are also so impressed with your kindness, and talent. It is the best and we love your detailing......Sharen :-)

SAMS3D ( ) posted Fri, 06 February 2004 at 4:58 PM

Pam, it is about 7.2MB in size for just the object file. Is that what you are asking? If not you can IM me, tell Tom we said hi and keep up the good work. Sharen

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.