Sat, Sep 21, 5:57 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 21 3:32 pm)

Subject: need help creating a teenage mutant ninja turtle??

epsilon ( ) posted Sun, 10 September 2000 at 11:51 AM ยท edited Sat, 21 September 2024 at 2:59 PM

file_133348.jpg

i need help creating the face for my ninja turtle-- props should not be to hard-- but the facial features are killing can some one help "let ther be light" epsilon-graphix

RKane_1 ( ) posted Sun, 10 September 2000 at 1:22 PM

You may want to consider the TMNT head at the 3D Cafe and just splicing that head onto the Poser figure. Its a pretty good head but thgis means that you would also have to do the morph targets for expression and what not.

RKane_1 ( ) posted Sun, 10 September 2000 at 2:50 PM

Morph World DOES have a "No Nose" morph for the P4 Male, btw, if you still want to use the P4 Male, and you could probably do the rest of what you need with a magnet. If you still have probs after trying, I can help out with the morphs and magnets. Let me know.

SewerRat ( ) posted Wed, 13 September 2000 at 5:36 AM

oh yeah, best bet is to do the face again from scratch, don't try using the existing ones as for the rest, I know it's just a WIP, but the shell needs to be less wide, and the arms/legs shorter and fatter I can't model, or I'd offer to help you out SewerRat

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.