Sun, Sep 22, 10:27 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 22 10:18 pm)

Subject: Which one you like the most???

f91 ( ) posted Fri, 15 September 2000 at 2:26 AM · edited Sun, 22 September 2024 at 10:27 PM

file_133608.jpg

I made a platform thigh boots & have 4 different length. Which one you like the most?

LoboUK ( ) posted Fri, 15 September 2000 at 3:19 AM

Umm, I like all of them, but Keoto is right - number 1 would be fine as we can "cut" to the right length with a trans map. Paul

f91 ( ) posted Fri, 15 September 2000 at 3:43 AM

There are two layers at the upper thigh. Trans map cans not creat the thickness.

robert.sharkey ( ) posted Fri, 15 September 2000 at 3:53 AM

My vote goes for Nr.2. That looks for me best in shape of the upper tight. SHARKEY

f91 ( ) posted Fri, 15 September 2000 at 4:17 AM

Oh yeah! I forgot to say. I will send the one has most votes to 3DCC.

jonfe ( ) posted Fri, 15 September 2000 at 6:17 AM

Actually they are all great, but if I have to vote for one that would be #2... P.S. Of course if you share ALL four nobody would complain :)

itrac ( ) posted Fri, 15 September 2000 at 11:12 AM

Personally, I am voting for boot number 2 without any hesitation. My choice is guided by pure estetic. I am a very beginner in Poser and discovering it since only few days, but absolutely not beginner in wemen beauty matter. I am very impressed by your creations, is it difficult to realise the feminin boots of our dreams ? I have really no idea, tell me please. Actually, I'm looking for boots and chooses models but exclusively very well realised and very feminin one. This is why I would be interested to learn how to find already existing models or better, how to create my own models as you. Is someone able to help me ? Vincent

WarriorDL ( ) posted Fri, 15 September 2000 at 11:52 AM

#2, but all four should be supplied :o)

the Escapist ( ) posted Fri, 15 September 2000 at 12:39 PM

Yeah, please give us all!

Scarab ( ) posted Fri, 15 September 2000 at 6:18 PM

Are these for Posette or Vicki/Milli? Scarab

f91 ( ) posted Fri, 15 September 2000 at 6:46 PM

All 4 the zip at least 1MB. Vincent is nothing speical I try to use something we already have and creat something new. It just a P4 boot & catsuit combine together with some work & morphs. Scarab is for Posette. If you like you can change scale & jont to make it fit Vicky.

rx2web ( ) posted Fri, 15 September 2000 at 10:02 PM

I have to say I really cannot see the difference in any of them except the height. But then I'm a newbie. I do like the angle f the cut that the top of #2. We need more shoe designers putting out styles for Possette and others. I mean really I think most women have as many shoes as they do any other one type of clothing. :)

f91 ( ) posted Sat, 16 September 2000 at 12:13 AM

Rx2web, There are some morphs on the foot & toe. You can mix them to creat different look; also all the MorphWold morph for the boot still can be use. Hope everyone happy! I already send them all to 3DCC. The fianl zip is 1.4MB. Gerry ;)

RKane_1 ( ) posted Sat, 16 September 2000 at 2:03 AM

Krel ( ) posted Sat, 16 September 2000 at 7:20 AM

I vote for #4; the difference is obviously height and we already have hip and thigh boots available (from Phil Hokasai); there's a shortage of shorter boots!!! Go with a style that sets yours apart from other people's.....they ALL look great though..... Krel

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.