Thu, Sep 19, 4:06 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Complaint & Debate

Welcome to the Complaint & Debate Forum

(Last Updated: 2024 Aug 27 11:07 am)

Please read the article on the front page regarding the closing of C&D.

Subject: <font size="5"><b>Before we lost in WWW, PLEASE READ</b></font>

robert.sharkey ( ) posted Sun, 17 September 2000 at 1:47 PM · edited Tue, 10 September 2024 at 10:29 AM

Before all of us would be gone and never be seen. Has anyone an idea in which way we will find together for the future. This is my solution: The idea is to make our own Database of E-mail-adresses. Is there anybody who has enough experience to manage such a thing. Maybee a possible solution is, all of us send our poser related mail-adress-listings to Jack and Ed. They can sort that and send it back to us as a html-file. I don't delete my stuff, i promise it's a plan behind. But i can't tell you for the moment why. I sit in the same boat like most of you, it's Jack and Ed's boat. Here's my mail-adress: SHARKEY's Mail Robert Egli alias SHARKEY

agnes ( ) posted Sun, 17 September 2000 at 1:58 PM

Here is mine agnes26@free.fr Agn

agnes ( ) posted Sun, 17 September 2000 at 1:59 PM

Here is mine agnes26@free.fr Agn

Stormrage ( ) posted Sun, 17 September 2000 at 2:11 PM

Anyone who would like to stay informed of goings on please email me with your email address and I will keep everyone up to date as best i can. I can manage a database if that is what the members want And I will not sell it to anyone Storm

PilotHigh ( ) posted Sun, 17 September 2000 at 2:25 PM

Storm: so what is your email address? Aeriol

Stormrage ( ) posted Sun, 17 September 2000 at 2:28 PM

Sorry.. meant to add that.. Stormrage@zdnetonebox.com or better yet use thunderstormrages@home.net Either way I will get it

Jack D. Kammerer ( ) posted Sun, 17 September 2000 at 2:29 PM

Thank you Stormy, as everyone can imagine Ed and I are swamped with e-mail right now, which is a good thing, it knows we have the Community support that we felt we needed before deciding to move ahead with a new site and starting over again... Please Jen, if you would please handle this for Ed and I, I would appreciate it greatly!! SUPER SMOOTCHES Jack

Stormrage ( ) posted Sun, 17 September 2000 at 2:31 PM

no problem Jack S You know I am always here to help :)

nerd ( ) posted Sun, 17 September 2000 at 2:35 PM
Forum Moderator

Join this eGroup and we will be able to stay in touch through it. www.egroups.com/group/TRenderForums

Hawkfyr ( ) posted Sun, 17 September 2000 at 2:44 PM

Ohhawkfyr@aol.com

“The fact that no one understands you…Doesn’t make you an artist.”

Stormrage ( ) posted Sun, 17 September 2000 at 2:51 PM

Since I requested my information be deleted please if you want to be added please email me at the above address too. Stormrage

nitreug ( ) posted Sun, 17 September 2000 at 3:06 PM

I went to this e-groups but was unable to access it. I put my information in it but it said that moderators have to validate or approve it. As there are many forum there, which one is the right one? For Stormrage, here is my e-mail address: nitreug@speakeasy.org

Viomar ( ) posted Sun, 17 September 2000 at 3:09 PM

I Haven't read through all the Posts here Yet! Since Friday Morning! But, i'm starting to understand a bit! Cause, i just quit my job of ten years! So, i'm having to do a lot of Reorganizing in my life Quickly!! But, fear not! Those that have Projects Sent to me, i will Honor!! Although, there might be a delay of a week or so! Although, i just started to get involved with you guys this summer. I've been a member of this community nonetheless for over a year! Like Agnes said! "Partir, c'est mourir un peu.."! You always leave a part of yourself, when leaving a place you love, People you Adore!! I for one wish to keep helping others with their Projects! So, here's my email: viomar@sympatico.ca My site: http://www.stas.net/1/viomar/index.html (As soon as i'm settled at my new Job, i'll be able to accept Hosting files for others again!). Thanks, Nerd! For the Egroup Forum! I'm sure, will see a lot of each other there!! Feel free to contact me, for anything!! I might be slow to reply for the Next Month or so! But, i'm a "Fighter"! And so are lots of you!! So, Hang in there! You can look at Sity as an Experience that enriched all our lives! The next one will be better! Maybe, concentreate on what is really important: Sharing of Ideas, Passions & making new Friends(Can never get to much of those!) Marc Viau

Butch ( ) posted Sun, 17 September 2000 at 4:37 PM

Here's mine butch@rabun.net See everyone on the new site!

nandus ( ) posted Sun, 17 September 2000 at 6:21 PM

Mine is: nandus@imagelink.com.br

Viomar ( ) posted Sun, 17 September 2000 at 6:32 PM

Forgot my Email: viomar@sympatico.ca Marc

Jack D. Kammerer ( ) posted Mon, 18 September 2000 at 5:07 AM

jdkammerjr@aol.com

LoboUK ( ) posted Mon, 18 September 2000 at 6:36 AM

pa_foster@hotmail.com

Glengarry ( ) posted Mon, 18 September 2000 at 7:25 AM

Glengarry@ic24.net

grand-poobah ( ) posted Mon, 18 September 2000 at 7:35 AM

grand-poobah@vtc.net

CharlieBrown ( ) posted Mon, 18 September 2000 at 8:45 AM

I've got two for the moment, but only one I can share... IGiveIn@aol.com

tonylynch ( ) posted Mon, 18 September 2000 at 9:40 AM

I admit I'm a relative newbie here, but for what it's worth you can reach me at either tonylynch@cox-internet.com, or tonylynch@aol.com.

ENGELKEN ( ) posted Tue, 19 September 2000 at 12:12 AM

aengelken@aol.com let me know what, when, and where...I'm packed. eng

Schlabber ( ) posted Tue, 19 September 2000 at 7:16 AM

So maybe the time has come - someone started the poser-database which I have mentioned some time ago ... I'll go my origin' thoughts through and then make a threat here and at PFO. This database would saolve our problems at the moment (think so). But it'll be a lot of work. BTW: my mail-adress is schlabber2000@gmx.de

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.