Mon, Sep 9, 7:38 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Bryce

Welcome to the Bryce Forum

Forum Moderators: TheBryster

Bryce F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 28 6:28 pm)

[Gallery]     [Tutorials]

THE PLACE FOR ALL THINGS BRYCE - GOT A PROBLEM? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE

Subject: OT, a Memorial....

Zhann ( ) posted Sun, 29 February 2004 at 1:20 AM · edited Fri, 26 July 2024 at 2:43 AM

file_100475.jpg

I wanted to share this with my Bryce family...About 15 mins ago, a long time pet companion(10yrs) quietly passed away in my arms. His name is RB, I rescued him from the pound after they retreived him from a pack of dogs, his owner no longer cared what happened to him, but when I saw him I knew he would be a part of our family, his plucky personality endeared him to us instantly. This year he fell prey to a disease that came and went, but finally in the end claimed his life. I will miss him sorely...:(

Bryce Forum Coordinator....

Vision is the Art of seeing things invisible...

rickymaveety ( ) posted Sun, 29 February 2004 at 1:23 AM

Oh, I am so sorry!! He looks like he was a precious boy. Rest in peace RB.

Could be worse, could be raining.

hyperborea ( ) posted Sun, 29 February 2004 at 2:05 AM

Loosing a family member is one of the hardest things in live. Our thoughts are with you Jan. Willem and Madeleine

tjohn ( ) posted Sun, 29 February 2004 at 2:09 AM

I had a little dark brown and white bunny named Thumper who lived to be about 13. He was a great pet. I'm sorry about the loss of your bunny rabbit.

This is not my "second childhood". I'm not finished with the first one yet.

Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana.

"I'd like to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather....not screaming in terror like the passengers on his bus." - Jack Handy

bigbadelf ( ) posted Sun, 29 February 2004 at 2:11 AM

I'm so sorry. My thoughts are with you.

chohole ( ) posted Sun, 29 February 2004 at 2:16 AM

Its always so sad to lose a pet. He was a lovely rabbit, and my thoughts are with you.

The greatest part of wisdom is learning to develop  the ineffable genius of extracting the "neither here nor there" out of any situation...."

RodsArt ( ) posted Sun, 29 February 2004 at 2:30 AM

My thoughts are with you Jan.

___
Ockham's razor- It's that simple

pogmahone ( ) posted Sun, 29 February 2004 at 2:31 AM

Isn't it strange (and reassuring) that no matter where in the world people are from, they love, care about and grieve for animals? He looks so cute and funny!

Sambucus ( ) posted Sun, 29 February 2004 at 2:39 AM

Condolences, Zhaan. People who have never had a pet may wonder at your feelings for a rabbit but the rest of us know just how you feel. He looks a cute little guy.

alvinylaya ( ) posted Sun, 29 February 2004 at 2:53 AM

Such a cute little bunny. Condolences.

Flak ( ) posted Sun, 29 February 2004 at 4:03 AM

Sorry to hear of your loss, Zhann. Condolences.

Dreams are just nightmares on prozac...
Digital WasteLanD

johnyf ( ) posted Sun, 29 February 2004 at 5:40 AM

My condolences Zhann!

Erlik ( ) posted Sun, 29 February 2004 at 6:06 AM

I'm so sorry, Zhann.

-- erlik

draculaz ( ) posted Sun, 29 February 2004 at 6:24 AM

oooooh :(

Zhann ( ) posted Sun, 29 February 2004 at 6:49 AM

Thanks guys, it means alot...

Elsina ( ) posted Sun, 29 February 2004 at 8:26 AM

So sorry Zhann!

My gallery @ Renderosity

attileus ( ) posted Sun, 29 February 2004 at 9:28 AM

It's heavy to lose such a sweetie; may he rest in peace.

Sargon ( ) posted Sun, 29 February 2004 at 9:40 AM

Pets really do become part of the family, unfortunately because their life span is so much shorter on the average of peoples we tend to loose them so quickly. They bring a lifetime of joyous memories to which we can only say thank you to our furry little friends and hope that we had made their exsistence in this world as pleasent as they have made ours. My most heartfelt condolences to you and your family for your loss. Sargon

-Stormi- ( ) posted Sun, 29 February 2004 at 10:40 AM

My condolences to you. I"m happy he was rescued and enjoyed good years with you.

Swade ( ) posted Sun, 29 February 2004 at 11:08 AM

So sorry to hear about your loss Zhann... Our pets truely become one of the family members in our lives and are true friends with unconditional love for us. It is very hard to lose one when you think about all the love and friendship you received from them while they were with us. It is nice to know that you had given this little bunny a happy home to live a happy life in for the remainder of his years. God bless you through your time of sorrow Zhann, Wade

There are 10 kinds of people: Those who know binary, and those who don't. 

A whiner is about as useful as a one-legged man at an arse kicking contest.

MuddyGrub ( ) posted Sun, 29 February 2004 at 11:48 AM

Sorry to hear that Zhann :(. Hug.

sackrat ( ) posted Sun, 29 February 2004 at 12:11 PM

Sorry for your loss,...........he was a very handsome bunny.

"Any club that would have me as a member is probably not worth joining" -Groucho Marx

eelie ( ) posted Sun, 29 February 2004 at 12:33 PM

It's hard to express the emotions when trying to just say "I'm sorry." I know how it feels, and that it's really no good to say it'll pass even tho eventually it does. Just remember how happy he had to have been knowing he was safe with you and that you cared.

Ardiva ( ) posted Sun, 29 February 2004 at 1:18 PM

I'm truly sorry Zhann. I know how you must feel.

DJB ( ) posted Sun, 29 February 2004 at 2:33 PM

I share in your grief and admire any animal lover.

"The happiness of a man in this life does not consist in the absence but in the mastery of his passions."

richard_e ( ) posted Sun, 29 February 2004 at 10:50 PM

The Rainbow Bridge Just this side of Heaven is a place called Rainbow Bridge When an animal dies that has been especially close to someone here, that pet goes to Rainbow Bridge. There are meadows and hills for all of our special friends so they can run and play together. There is plenty of food, water and sunshine, and our friends are warm and comfortable. All the animals who had been ill and old are restored to health and vigor. Those who were hurt or maimed are made whole and strong again, just as we remember them in our dreams of days and times gone by. The animals are happy and content, except for one small thing; they miss someone very special to them, who had to be left behind. They all run and play together, but the day comes when one suddenly stops and looks into the distance. His bright eyes are intent. His eager body quivers. Suddenly he begins to run from the Group, flying over the green grass, his legs carrying him faster and faster. You have been spotted, and when you and your special friend finally meet, you cling together in joyous reunion, never to be parted again. The happy kisses rain upon your face; your hands again caress the beloved head, and you look once more into the trusting eyes of your pet, so long gone from your life but never absent from your heart. Then you cross Rainbow Bridge together.... Author unknown...

richard_e ( ) posted Sun, 29 February 2004 at 10:51 PM

Oh, and all bunny rabbits go to heaven... :-)

Zhann ( ) posted Mon, 01 March 2004 at 12:09 AM

My husband handed me a piece of paper this morning on his way out the door for work, and on it was written this; Don't stand by my grave and weep For I'm not there, I do not sleep I am a thousand winds that blow I am the diamond glint on snow I am the sunlight on ripened grain I am the gentle autumn's rain. When you awaken in morning's hush I am the swift uplifting rush Of quiet birds in circling flight I am the stars that shine at night Do not stand at my grave and cry I am not there, I did not die... Thank you all for your thoughts, I've raised alot of animals, they are always part of the family, and through the years you think it will get easier, but it never does...to lose ones heart to a pet that's passed on...

bikermouse ( ) posted Mon, 01 March 2004 at 1:22 AM

Zhann, Really sorry to hear about RB. Unfortunately, most pets lifespans are so short that this day inevitably comes for every pet owner. Every time someone says something like this I remember back to Fang a black persian cat who befriended my family when I was growing up and died while clutching my hand with his paw. I know how sad you must feel right now. - TJ

brodiss ( ) posted Mon, 01 March 2004 at 5:15 AM

I'm sorry for your loss Zhann. I am just glad that you had the opportunity to love RB and be loved by him.

Quest ( ) posted Mon, 01 March 2004 at 7:48 AM

I'm so sorry for your loss Zhann. That is truly a nice poem from your husband. Sounds like a caring fellow and good companion.

Incarnadine ( ) posted Mon, 01 March 2004 at 11:27 AM

It never does get easier.

Pass no temptation lightly by, for one never knows when it may pass again!

Zhann ( ) posted Mon, 01 March 2004 at 5:59 PM

Hey now, all of a sudden I have gigantic text (like half inch) on Rosity, what's up!!!!?????

catlin_mc ( ) posted Mon, 01 March 2004 at 7:57 PM

Sorry to hear of your loss Jan but I know you are strong and will get through this with courage. .............and my text is sill at normal size. Catlin

woodhurst ( ) posted Mon, 01 March 2004 at 8:02 PM

Im really sorry to hear that Zhann, he looked like he was a great companion. As long as you still remember him, he will never die. as for the text, if you are using Internet explorer go to view >>> text size, and it sohuld be on medium. best wishes

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.