Tue, Oct 22, 4:23 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Community Center

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 21 3:28 pm)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: Addressed to ALL insulters and hot heads around this place...

-renapd- ( ) posted Fri, 22 September 2000 at 5:42 AM · edited Fri, 26 July 2024 at 7:01 AM
Site Admin

Im disgusted by all the filth Ive read lately in all forums around here..on the other hand I just cant stop laughing at all these members who finally show their true colors and what their TRUE level of civilization ishow low can you get indeed! Have they ever realized before opening their big filthy mouths full of boycotting insulting comments for the ones who stayed around that we are ALL in an EXAMS period????? Zygote and Curious Labs are watching over us wherever we are at the momentthey take notes of whos saying what, how each individual reactshow seriously he/she can be taken in the future.. WHY? the answer is simple..when time comes they have to decide which forum to favor with specials etc..they will make sure to deal with responsible grown ups and not nasty immature kids! Thats why! So before you compose your next piece of filth that in your stupid minds sounds like a wonderful justified revenge that glorifies you as another smart-ass to the eyes of the group and party you represent..stop for a while and think if you are actually doing that party a favor OR an incredible damage with your words & actions! renapd NEUTRALITY IS SANITY! SHOWS YOU BELIEVE IN YOURSELF ENOUGH NOT TO BE GUIDED BUT CHOOSE YOUR PATH WITH WISDOM BASED ON PAST EXPERIENCE!

[[MyGallery] [MyStore]
"Collect moments, not things."

peterke ( ) posted Fri, 22 September 2000 at 6:14 AM

That was the first thing I did when the discussions started. And that's what I advise everybody here to do. It all started with a business dispute and business will take care of itself. If the "new" site proves to be more versatile, enjoyable, user-friendly, appealing, etc... it will, in the end, attract more visitors and be more successful. And success will translate itself into special attention by Zygote, Curious Labs etc... At the moment, both sit(d)es are experiencing a very difficult period. And I'm sure that there will be no "winners" in the short run. Only time and lots of dedication will determine the outcome. I'm completely impartial to this discussion and I'm simply waiting what the future may bring. On the other hand, I can understand that a lot of people in this community felt hurt and betrayed and wanted to make a statement to that effect. But, once again, only time will tell...

-renapd- ( ) posted Fri, 22 September 2000 at 6:30 AM
Site Admin

Peterke..I agree with you, BUT..you CAN make statements that rock using a civilized language and intelligent arguments instead of slander, dirty words and insults. It's called debating! And none can prove to me that it isn't the most appropriate way of exercising the power of speech!

[[MyGallery] [MyStore]
"Collect moments, not things."

Eshal ( ) posted Fri, 22 September 2000 at 6:33 AM

Here here Rena...truly spoken. Regards Eshal

I'm a genetically enhanced blonde...what's your excuse? ~Eshal~

LoboUK ( ) posted Fri, 22 September 2000 at 6:48 AM

...you usually think such happy thoughts smileyblk.gif Stay smiling Rena

jnmoore ( ) posted Fri, 22 September 2000 at 8:18 AM

I agree wholeheartedly Rena! Honest debate cannot take place when the medium of communication is reduced to four letter words and stinging invective. "Freedom of Speech" doesn't mean "Freedom to Malign" -- it was meant to foster honest, open, exchanges between civilised people, but it has become much abused in recent years. We all need to think about how what we say will be received before commiting those thoughts to paper (real or electronic!).... Jim

Lorraine ( ) posted Fri, 22 September 2000 at 8:44 AM

I agree! The inalienable rights exist when someone respects humanity enough to include rather than exclude. Humanity is a balancing of exterior with interior rights, I have the right to be who and what I want to be, as long as I respect your right to do the same. A business is an entity which is composed of human beings, but the business entity has for its sole purpose for existence a stated, limited purpose, usually profit. Human beings have for their purpose for existence......I am sure you get my point. Debate is an incredible form of expression which teaches us more about ourselves and our strengths and weaknesses than any other form of expression, however, it works best when each side listens, absorbs and accepts the views of the other, then after understanding those views shares a separate perspective of the views. I agree with Renapd's philosophy in terms of a need for self respect, confidence in one's own humanity enough to avoid attacking each other over the "business deals" we encounter in life. There are many sites sharing many different and unique forms of expression, but united in an interest in creating using various programs.

shadownet ( ) posted Fri, 22 September 2000 at 9:28 AM

Rena, well said. By profession, I have to deal with angry and disgruntled people all the time. I took up Poser as a way to relax, and not to engage battles between opposing sides. Especially when I am ill informed about the nature of the ongoing dispute. I will this to anyone willing to listen,(and I speak in general terms here and not to anyone in particular) "Don't give your power away to someone else" "Don't let other people think for you, or sway you to take actions or make responses that you are not sure of -particularly when you don't really know what an issue is all about" "We all have our view and our beliefs, and often we feel compelled strongly to take a stand and loudly express those views and beliefs; but others will not always feel as strongly or share those same views and beielfs, and that is their right" "It is when we let our passions and convictions carry us away, without thought of others, that we end up saying and doing things that hurt people" "And sadly, in the end, when all is said and done, the issue at hand becomes resolved, in one way or another, the hurt we caused lives on - atleast in the mind and body of another, and what remains, that we must live with, is called bitterness and regret." Rob

ScottA ( ) posted Fri, 22 September 2000 at 10:49 AM

Are you kidding Renapd? I'm having the time of my life here now. What's more fun than chasing wackos around the room? If you look at all my posts this week. You'll laugh your butt off. These people are bound and determined that the world has come to an end. And though it may look like I'm being mean to some people. I'm just poking fun at them. For being so silly. Try not to take this whole thing too seriously. And just enjoy the show. ScottA The leader is good. The leader is great. The leader's in charge. Of everyone's fate. I LOVE THE LEADER ;-)

PJF ( ) posted Fri, 22 September 2000 at 12:53 PM

ScottA, you've been neglecting your responsibilities in the other forums recently. ;-) Maybe you're waiting for some targets that actually might move...

WarriorDL ( ) posted Fri, 22 September 2000 at 1:06 PM

=:o

Dave ( ) posted Fri, 22 September 2000 at 10:04 PM

I'm just waiting for the dust to settle to see if anything's survived all of this mess. Dave

Thorne ( ) posted Mon, 25 September 2000 at 12:32 AM

Haha! Rena, you are one of the nicest people I have ever met and I am glad that we are good friends. :o) If anyone ever has shown a sense of unselfish devotion to the community, that person would be you. Perhaps there is a different spin on things... Think of it as a "professional" wrestling match. You know, lots of bad words back and forth, threats, accusations, and the ubiquitous "Grudge Match", planned, choreographed, and rehearsed. This is "Reality Internet" and EVERYONE can get involved! Probably has better ratings than the last episode of "Survivor", and certainly should be better than watching a bunch of big sweaty guys grappling each other. Ha, I never watched that show, "Survivor". =};-}>

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.