Sun, Sep 22, 9:37 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Complaint & Debate

Welcome to the Complaint & Debate Forum

(Last Updated: 2024 Aug 27 11:07 am)

Please read the article on the front page regarding the closing of C&D.

Subject: i publically volunteer to be tried next on your public trial

edarsenal ( ) posted Fri, 22 September 2000 at 2:50 PM · edited Sun, 22 September 2024 at 9:35 AM

i wish to publically announce my person to be placed on your chopping block right next to public enemy number 1, Dillinger. be sure to send out flyers, make a picnic and sell little "hang im high" dolls with my face on them. ::snorts:: public trials indeed!

Octavio1 ( ) posted Fri, 22 September 2000 at 3:37 PM

IS INSANITY CONTAGIOUS?

CharlieBrown ( ) posted Fri, 22 September 2000 at 3:44 PM

No, Octavio, it's hereditary. You get it from your kids... ;-)

Octavio1 ( ) posted Fri, 22 September 2000 at 3:54 PM

HARF! HARF! Good one, CB! I have no kids... that I know of.

CharlieBrown ( ) posted Fri, 22 September 2000 at 3:56 PM

I have three stepchildren, Octavio. Want one? :-)

Octavio1 ( ) posted Fri, 22 September 2000 at 4:02 PM

Naw, thanks, CB. Got 2 dogs... that's enuff fer me... ;-)

GODZILLA ( ) posted Fri, 22 September 2000 at 4:03 PM

the toilet remains unflushed

CharlieBrown ( ) posted Fri, 22 September 2000 at 4:05 PM

Only 2 dogs? We've got two permanent resident German Shepherds, one visiting German Shepherd, a puppy (the result of the visiting dog and one of the residents... :-D) and three cats...

Octavio1 ( ) posted Fri, 22 September 2000 at 4:08 PM

I'll priv. message... we are getting WAY off topic... not good. (Apologies to all concerned)

CharlieBrown ( ) posted Fri, 22 September 2000 at 4:14 PM

Topic? We don't need no steekin' topic! :-) Though, yeah, Dillinger is being treated unfairly, or so it seems... ;-)

Octavio1 ( ) posted Fri, 22 September 2000 at 4:30 PM

Unfairly? This is RIDICULOUS! Also, JDK is right: The admin here is cutting its own throat. If I were them (which I'm not), I'd have a private word with him and let the whole thing slide.

Ironbear ( ) posted Fri, 22 September 2000 at 6:54 PM

Oh no! You don't mean that we're discussing something in sn "Innapropriate Forum"!!! Run... Hide... Heh heh.. CB: There is intelli8gent life in the universe and the best of it is owned by cats. Dunno about dogs, though, my cats won't let me have one.

"I am a good person now and it feels... well, pretty much the same as I felt before (except that the headaches have gone away now that I'm not wearing control top pantyhose on my head anymore)"

• Monkeysmell

Octavio1 ( ) posted Fri, 22 September 2000 at 6:59 PM

As someone who owns 2 dogs and is studying to be a vet, I see that as an inflammatory comment. Get yer gloves, on, pal! Yeah! Let's have another fight! FIGHT!!! ;-)

Ironbear ( ) posted Fri, 22 September 2000 at 7:16 PM

:) Kool... Now this is a cause I can get behind!

"I am a good person now and it feels... well, pretty much the same as I felt before (except that the headaches have gone away now that I'm not wearing control top pantyhose on my head anymore)"

• Monkeysmell

Ironbear ( ) posted Sat, 23 September 2000 at 12:28 AM

I like dogs, just don't have one. If I get a puppy, the cats'll beat him up.

• Monkeysmell

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.