Wed, Sep 25, 9:19 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 25 9:18 am)

Subject: Probably a dumb question...

GreyRandall ( ) posted Sun, 28 March 2004 at 2:58 PM ยท edited Thu, 25 July 2024 at 3:41 PM

Relatively new Poser user. Used Poser 3 for a while a few years ago, and recently dusted it off and went out and got Poser 5. No problem with figures and clothes up until now... I can't seem to get clothes for Victoria 3 to fit her in any way, shape, or form if I alter her body. For example, the Racing Queen outfit. Top fits stock Victoria 3 no problem, but attempting to fit it on a rather voluptuous Victoria doesn't work... I also have the problem with the skirt appearing in the middle of the leg and the glutes sticking out of the back of the skirt when I seat her... The glutes shouldn't be a problem, since the real life racing queen I'm paterning this after has an extremely small tush. However, she's a bit top heavy, and the Racing queen top and jacket don't seem to be able to accomodate this. Answers, suggestions, tools I need to purchase.. any advice gratefully appreciated (anything except a stout "bugger off, you prat" would be greatly appreciated. :)

SamTherapy ( ) posted Sun, 28 March 2004 at 3:07 PM

Not all clothes have the full range of morphs, unless they're made by DAZ. You can buy the Tailor to transfer morphs from V3 to the clothes.

Coppula eam se non posit acceptera jocularum.

My Store

My Gallery

d-larsen ( ) posted Mon, 29 March 2004 at 1:25 AM

It was suggested to me recently when I needed to stretch a tuxedo over a hunchback to use magnets on the clothes. Fallencity.net has an excellent tutorial on how to use magnets on certain parts of clothes to fit your model.

GreyRandall ( ) posted Tue, 30 March 2004 at 5:45 AM

I guess I'll have to go with the magnets, since The Tailor is availabloe only for Windows. I'll take a look at the tutorial. Thank you.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.