Sun, Oct 6, 2:22 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Fractals

Welcome to the Fractals Forum

Forum Moderators: Deenamic

Fractals F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 27 11:19 am)

Subject: New Gradients (Again) !!!!!

etomchek ( ) posted Fri, 02 April 2004 at 9:43 AM · edited Sun, 06 October 2024 at 12:24 PM

file_104560.jpg

Here's a sample of some of the 225 new gradients from my new package: 5DS Gradients #4. You may download this package (and the first three also) from my Renderosity Homepage, in the "Downloads" section below the free stuff area. This package is free, and you may use these gradietns in your own work for personal use or profit. I simply ask that you not redistribute this package without my permission or attempt to sell this package either by itself or as part of any collection. Enjoy! ~Liz

melancon ( ) posted Fri, 02 April 2004 at 9:47 AM

Thank you very much Elizabeth. A very nice gift for the Apo community. Michael

midnightblue ( ) posted Fri, 02 April 2004 at 12:02 PM

Wonderful gradients Elizabeth. Thank you!

DreamWarrior ( ) posted Fri, 02 April 2004 at 11:34 PM

You're so sweet. Thank you, Again! :-))))

My crafts - My Freebies - My Store - Delightful Arts

spiegel428 ( ) posted Sat, 03 April 2004 at 6:42 AM

Oh, I'm gonna try them. Thank you!

nickcharles ( ) posted Sat, 03 April 2004 at 10:41 AM

Thanks Elizabeth! Really nice gradients. Nick

Nick C. Sorbin
Staff Writer
Renderosity Magazine
......................................................................................................
"For every breath, for every day of living, this is my Thanksgiving."
-Don Henley

Seadreamer ( ) posted Sat, 03 April 2004 at 4:47 PM

Thank you SO much hon! I'm downloading now, and can't WAIT to get into them. You have a great eye for color and contrast. ^_^ (Not to mention being so kind and sharing the goodies!) hugs Kat

QuietRiot ( ) posted Sat, 03 April 2004 at 6:27 PM

Etomchek, you have turned me into a gradient junkie. LOL Thatnk you for these!!! Miriah

classyladytwo ( ) posted Mon, 05 April 2004 at 10:33 AM

Thanks Elizabeth your always giving and giving much appreciated . Carolyn

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.