Sun, Sep 22, 6:33 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 22 2:04 am)

Subject: Kozaburo and Quarker...

DCArt ( ) posted Sun, 11 April 2004 at 8:31 AM

Mehndi, THANK YOU for putting a different spin on this speculation.

danfarr ( ) posted Sun, 11 April 2004 at 9:16 AM

Thanks Liz for sharing those thoughts. One thing that I would like to add is that this whole trip was based around a couple of guys who lived in Japan for 2 years wanting to justify a reason to go back (Ryan and Josh) by meeting with people in the development community. We also felt that it would be a good time for us to meet the new owners of Curious Labs (that is why Bryan went along). On top of that there is a Lightwave 8 release party where Newtek invited to show our Lightwave Mimic. There were these reasons plus the fact that those guys have been putting a lot of effort in lately. Nakamuram wrote, "Maybe Koz will buy DAZ and give everything away for FREE!! " Not such a bad idea either:) Dan Farr

pdxjims ( ) posted Sun, 11 April 2004 at 9:26 AM

Well, since you're sending people over to Japan, maybe you'd like to send a very inexperienced new broker too, just to give a different viewpoint and personality to the mix. I'm not doing anything pressing right now... (grin).

maclean ( ) posted Sun, 11 April 2004 at 9:30 AM

Ah, dan. The voice of reason at last. I'm glad you chipped in, partly to point out the obvious (that the trip is just a trip and interview, not a mafia hit), and partly because this thread prompted me to post something in the DAZ broker forum on this subject. You might want to have a look at that thread and add your thoughts there too. Not on Easter Sunday, of course. Take a break, please! cheers mac

DCArt ( ) posted Sun, 11 April 2004 at 9:40 AM

I'd like to tag along with pdxjims ... I could use some training also. 8-)

who3d ( ) posted Sun, 11 April 2004 at 11:47 AM

I hope the meetings in general are good, but especially with the new owners of Curious Labs. Cliff

Caly ( ) posted Sun, 11 April 2004 at 6:17 PM

I'd love to be a fly on the wall in those meetings. :)

Calypso Dreams... My Art- http://www.calypso-dreams.com

Renderosity Gallery

zai ( ) posted Mon, 12 April 2004 at 1:43 AM

Hrm...well..there's always postwork to cover any hair or clothing problems when one chooses NOT to purchase items from certain sites. Might not be as simple as buying a hair "set" or an outfit, but there's no end to the creativity of a paintbrush methinks...best of all...postwork fits everything!

Now if someone came out with auto adjusting graphics tablets and custom airbrushes designed for the different MilFigures.....hey where's Dodger anyway?

Rendo Store | Freebies | RDNA Store

numanoid ( ) posted Mon, 12 April 2004 at 2:12 AM

Hey, I have a five hundred frame animation saved as still images. It needs some postwork on the hair. I could mail it to you if you feel like having a go and you aren't busy for the next seven years. Hee hee. Maybe postwork doesn't fix EVERYTHING.

Kendra ( ) posted Tue, 13 April 2004 at 12:40 AM

Damit Dan/Mehndi you spoiled the whole cloak and dagger/conspiracy theory entertainment thing we lurkers had going here. :)

...... Kendra

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.