Sun, Sep 15, 11:38 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Fractals

Welcome to the Fractals Forum

Forum Moderators: Deenamic

Fractals F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 27 11:19 am)

Subject: Irregular fractals

kinggoran ( ) posted Tue, 13 April 2004 at 6:27 AM · edited Tue, 30 July 2024 at 8:48 AM

Attached Link: http://gallery.theli.net/thumbnails.php?album=search&type=full&search=displacement

I've created a few fractals rendered in 3D studio wich I would like to share with you on Renderosity, but I will not upload them in my personal gallery as I can't really decide where to put them, plus I'm making new fractals as we speak wich needs to be uploaded aswell.

Anyway, here they are sorted by date/progression (I might add more later). If you wish to comment on a specific image, it's possible. -Theli

kinggoran ( ) posted Tue, 13 April 2004 at 6:32 AM

Attached Link: http://gallery.theli.net/thumbnails.php?album=search&type=full&search=boxed

Might aswell add the "Boxed Fractals" series aswell... A few of these were uploaded but most of them you've probably never seen. Endure... -Theli

Rosemaryr ( ) posted Tue, 13 April 2004 at 9:54 AM

Cool stuff! woohoo! Having fun with 3d fractalling!

RosemaryR
---------------------------
"This...this is magnificent!"
"Oh, yeah. Ooooo. Aaaaah. That's how it starts.
Then, later, there's ...running. And....screaming."

Zemela ( ) posted Tue, 13 April 2004 at 11:33 AM

Ive seen some of your boxed fractals and I like them very much. Good you are giving a link to see more. Cool!

abmlober ( ) posted Tue, 13 April 2004 at 11:58 AM

Thank you for sharing the link! I'd love to see Displacement I, VIII, X, XI here :-) And I really loved your boxed series... You have one upload per day free :-)

:rolleyes::sad:
Joy of Frax

tresamie ( ) posted Tue, 13 April 2004 at 8:31 PM

They are fantastic! I would love to see any of them here!

Fractals will always amaze me!

rocserum ( ) posted Wed, 14 April 2004 at 5:36 AM

what I've seen is wonderful. please tell us about the applications you've used, the way you crate this images, we like to be inspired by the postings and the story aroud it. RS

valcali ( ) posted Wed, 14 April 2004 at 10:43 AM

Hi Theli...they look wonderful! I especially like the boxed fractals. I also would love to know about the program and techniques you use to make these...;o)

Treat people as if they were what they ought to be...
And you help them to become what they are capable of being.
                                                                ~Goethe~
R.I.G.H.T.S.

gunsan ( ) posted Wed, 14 April 2004 at 4:28 PM

They are wonderful, thanks for the links. I have never seen anything like it before, and I am impressed of their beauty!

kinggoran ( ) posted Thu, 15 April 2004 at 8:34 AM

They were rendered as displacement maps used in 3D studio. The boxed fractals were rendered in POV-ray as hightfields.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.