Sun, Sep 22, 4:42 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 22 2:04 am)

Subject: Moving morphs from one char. to another?

tedbragg ( ) posted Mon, 19 April 2004 at 5:01 PM ยท edited Sun, 22 September 2024 at 4:22 AM

I want to move morphs from a P4 character, and put them into a V2/P4 Fem, so I can use my Vicky faces and maps on her. THe morphs I want to use are all body -- no facial morphs. However, when I use MacConstructor to copy the morphs from the character into my V2/P4, the morphs show up as dials, but they don't do anything. I can turn them all the way to 3.000 and they still don't show up. Obviously I'm doing this morph copying wrong. Help?

SWAMP ( ) posted Mon, 19 April 2004 at 5:31 PM

No your not doing it wrong it just won't take them,as it is not really the P4 mesh (same thing goes for the V3/V2 figure). There is a P4 figure (by AprilSH) that has been remapped to take V2 textures. Also if you have V3,Neatherworks has a hybrid in freestuff that has the V3 head on Posettes body (I believe it uses V2 textures). SWAMP

mateo_sancarlos ( ) posted Mon, 19 April 2004 at 5:37 PM

Full-body morphs? Do what swamp said - double-check that it's actually a Posette body and not a V2 body remapped to Posette. Calling it "P4 character" is vague, since V1 and V2 are P4 characters.

Little_Dragon ( ) posted Mon, 19 April 2004 at 8:33 PM

WarriorDL has a hybrid figure named Polly, which is the Victoria 1-2 head on Posette's body. You can download it here.

xantor ( ) posted Tue, 20 April 2004 at 12:23 AM

I have copied some morphs from the p4 female to victoria 2 using tailor, but some work and some don`t.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.