Mon, Sep 16, 10:16 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Customers

Welcome to the MarketPlace Customers Forum

Forum Moderators: tim, msansing, ebasham

MarketPlace Customers F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 16 12:29 pm)

Contact and Support Information:

To reach our Marketplace staff, please open a support ticket at
support.renderosity.com

Our goal is to respond to support tickets within 24 hours, 7 days a week.

Subject: Any way to know how long Warehouse items have left?

ShadowWind ( ) posted Wed, 21 April 2004 at 8:02 PM ยท edited Sun, 01 September 2024 at 5:25 PM

There is a couple of warehouse items I want, but I am trying to clear some finances. Is there a way to know how long I have to get them? Do they still expire in 6 months? ShadowWind

ClintH ( ) posted Wed, 21 April 2004 at 8:06 PM

Hi ShadowWind, They stay in the Warehouse 90 days. The only way to find out when it might be deleted is to contact the merchant. Clint

Clint Hawkins
MarketPlace Manager/Copyright Agent

All my life I've been over the top ... I don't know what I'm doing ... All I know is I don't wana stop!
(Zakk Wylde (2007))

Dizzie ( ) posted Thu, 22 April 2004 at 6:09 PM

How would contacting the merchant do any good?...I'm a merchant with a product in the warehouse and I have no idea how long it has left in there and it doesn't say anywhere...

ClintH ( ) posted Thu, 22 April 2004 at 6:33 PM

Visit your Store Accounting page and run the "Warehouse Reports". That report will provide you with the needed data. Clint

Clint Hawkins

All my life I've been over the top ... I don't know what I'm doing ... All I know is I don't wana stop!
(Zakk Wylde (2007))

Dizzie ( ) posted Thu, 22 April 2004 at 10:40 PM

Thanks so much Clint!!

butterfly_fish ( ) posted Thu, 22 April 2004 at 11:02 PM

Clint, Is there a way to have the WH icon show up on our wishlist page like the Sale icon does? As far as I can tell, you only know something's in the warehouse if you go & check the page. I hate to admit it, but I tend to leave things on my wishlist for a while before I get around to buying them. It would be nice to know if my time was running out. :-) -Heidi

One goes into the house of eleven eleven times, but always comes out one. -River Tam

ClintH ( ) posted Fri, 23 April 2004 at 8:40 AM

On my list of enhancements. :) Clint

Clint Hawkins

(Zakk Wylde (2007))

butterfly_fish ( ) posted Sat, 24 April 2004 at 2:09 AM

Thanks, Clint! That's great news! :-)

One goes into the house of eleven eleven times, but always comes out one. -River Tam

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.