Sat, Jul 6, 1:10 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Showcase

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum

Forum Moderators: Staff

MarketPlace Showcase F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Jul 06 7:06 am)

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum. The Showcase Forum and Gallery are intended for all commercial related postings by active Renderosity MarketPlace Vendors only. This is a highlight area where our membership is invited to review in greater detail the various art products, software and resource site subscriptions available for purchase in the Renderosity MarketPlace.

Subject: ...and for the 7 people that still use Mike 1&2...

odeathoflife ( ) posted Wed, 05 May 2004 at 1:23 PM · edited Sat, 06 July 2024 at 12:26 PM

file_108255.jpg

I have been working on this for a few days, it will be a freebee but posting here cause I am a merchant.....buy my stuff!!!! LOL A long coat.

♠Ω Poser eZine Ω♠
♠Ω Poser Free Stuff Ω♠
♠Ω My Homepage Ω♠

www.3rddimensiongraphics.net

tonymouse ( ) posted Wed, 05 May 2004 at 2:07 PM

Very very cool, And I for one who still uses M1 and 2 thank you. There are still things he does best!! bulk wise he fits nicly between M3 and the freak so he still gets used im my runtime.

PilotHigh ( ) posted Wed, 05 May 2004 at 3:36 PM

I also still use M2, so thank you very much for making this. Will keep my eyes peeled.

compiler ( ) posted Wed, 05 May 2004 at 4:08 PM

So I'm the third still using Mike 2. Thanks a lot for your generosity : this coat looks realy great !

Porthos ( ) posted Wed, 05 May 2004 at 4:56 PM

I'm No 4! Fantastic coat BTW!!

MS Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit SP1
Intel Core i7-2600 CPU @ 3.40GHz, 12.0GB RAM, AMD Radeon HD 7770

PoserPro 2012 (SR1) - Units: Metres , Corel PSP X4 and PSE 9

dlk30341 ( ) posted Wed, 05 May 2004 at 6:09 PM

I still use M2 and have no intention of buying M3 until "forced" too :)

cherokee69 ( ) posted Wed, 05 May 2004 at 6:23 PM

Here's another M2 user and I know alot more that haven't even posted to this message. Thanks.

sbertram ( ) posted Wed, 05 May 2004 at 7:14 PM

I love it already! I use M2 all the time! Does it button up? :D

odeathoflife ( ) posted Wed, 05 May 2004 at 7:41 PM

all right that is the 7 of you LOL. I am planning on having it button up (rather clasp).

♠Ω Poser eZine Ω♠
♠Ω Poser Free Stuff Ω♠
♠Ω My Homepage Ω♠

3ddave44 ( ) posted Wed, 05 May 2004 at 8:05 PM

ok, I'm 8. A staunch M2 user and a staunch non-owner of M3. : ) Thanks, odeath... It looks great - christmas in May for us M2ers!

hauksdottir ( ) posted Wed, 05 May 2004 at 8:58 PM

I'm ninth in line? dratskies. NO generation 3 figures in this house! So I'm very happy to see something for M2, who is a good workable figure with decent body type. Carolly

Ben_Dover ( ) posted Thu, 06 May 2004 at 1:32 AM

holds up a sign with the number 10 on it I Mike 3 not. ;) Looks great O, can't wait. =)

hauksdottir ( ) posted Thu, 06 May 2004 at 2:14 AM

Eeeks! It's a party!

Mea ( ) posted Thu, 06 May 2004 at 10:44 AM

Eleven. :)

FishNose ( ) posted Fri, 07 May 2004 at 4:34 AM

Mike 3?? Nah.... I own both but I prefer M2 anyday. :] Fish

Deus_Viridis ( ) posted Sat, 08 May 2004 at 12:57 PM

I am having feeling that one is going to be coming in handy soon.

odeathoflife ( ) posted Sat, 08 May 2004 at 3:43 PM

well folk this has been held back for a while, sorry, Ijust got two 'real' projects that both cients want to have finished in a week so this will have to be put on hold for the time being...it will be realeased though take my word for it :)

♠Ω Poser eZine Ω♠
♠Ω Poser Free Stuff Ω♠
♠Ω My Homepage Ω♠

cherokee69 ( ) posted Sat, 08 May 2004 at 3:52 PM

That's cool....but at least now you know there are more than 7 people still using M2..and lots more that haven't replied...M2 is far from being put on the back burner and playing second fiddle to M3....LOL

Byrdie ( ) posted Wed, 19 May 2004 at 12:29 PM

::counts fingers & toes:: I think I must be Number 12 on your list. Still have M1 and bemoaning the lack of accessories for the poor boy. This looks good, much better than raiding Don's closet and tweaking things to "fit" -- a tailor I ain't. Thanks.

tonymouse ( ) posted Wed, 19 May 2004 at 12:34 PM

It will fit on _Dodger's Daniel, the Aeon Hero too! Any eta updates, it is really cool.

Byrdie ( ) posted Wed, 19 May 2004 at 1:04 PM

Was just looking at Daniel ::drools:: very nice. BUT -- and there's always one of those -- don't you need M3 to be able to use him? If I beg, borrow & raid my brother's piggy bank, I might manage an M2 upgrade in another month or so. Right now I'm doing the starving student/artist routine. ::sigh:: So not fun, eating noodles all the time.

odeathoflife ( ) posted Wed, 19 May 2004 at 1:09 PM

Sorry no ETA, I am swamped doing architectural renderings. I can release it as is (crappy mapping and no textures if you guys like) if I get 5 yes's then that is what I will do...

♠Ω Poser eZine Ω♠
♠Ω Poser Free Stuff Ω♠
♠Ω My Homepage Ω♠

Byrdie ( ) posted Wed, 19 May 2004 at 2:07 PM

Sorry you're up to the eyeballs in buildings & whatnot. Unless you're actually getting paid for that sorta thing, in which case I'm delighted. At least one of us ::sniffles:: has more in the cupboard than mac & cheese and those God-awful rubber chicken no-name weenies. And since you so kindly put it to a vote, I for one am willing to wait til you're ready. It's not as if my Mike's totally starkers. Besides, Don doesn't really mind sharing ... or catching the peep show when those refitted shorts don't quite make the grade ;-)

hauksdottir ( ) posted Wed, 19 May 2004 at 5:41 PM

We can wait. The job comes first.

Walt Sterdan ( ) posted Thu, 20 May 2004 at 12:18 AM

Agreed, a wait is fine. It's the only way we can be sure you'll be around for your next cool thing (like maybe some cool sci-fi clothing for Aiko/Maiko?). ;-) -- Walt Sterdan, Freelance

odeathoflife ( ) posted Thu, 20 May 2004 at 12:32 AM

Hate to be dense but who is Akio and Maiko?

♠Ω Poser eZine Ω♠
♠Ω Poser Free Stuff Ω♠
♠Ω My Homepage Ω♠

Walt Sterdan ( ) posted Thu, 20 May 2004 at 1:40 AM

file_108256.jpg

Aiko is a slightly anime/manga-styled character done for Stephanie 1: http://secure.daz3d.com/shop.php?op=itemdetails&item=674 Maiko is the name Xena gave the male morph included with Aiko. As far as I know, I'm probably the only one doing anything with Maiko (and you thought Mike2 had few champions). ;-) I like the characters for their unique look, not Vickie-Mike real, but not *too* toony. I'd kill for a few of the head morphs that V2/V3/M2/M3 have. -- Walt Sterdan, Freelance

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.