Sat, Jul 6, 12:59 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Jul 06 10:46 am)

Subject: Poser 5 clothing wish list?

PhilC ( ) posted Wed, 19 May 2004 at 7:14 PM · edited Sat, 06 July 2024 at 12:24 PM

I have a brief time slot in which to create some clothing for the Poser 5 figures. I may at a later date put them in a package with some additional morphs and textures but initially they will be freebies.

What's on your Poser 5 wish list?

philc_agatha_white_on_black.jpg

JVRenderer ( ) posted Wed, 19 May 2004 at 8:12 PM · edited Wed, 19 May 2004 at 8:13 PM

A dynamic pirate shirt for V3 and or M3
A dynamic cloak
A dynamic trenchcoat TIA

Message edited on: 05/19/2004 20:13

Software: Daz Studio 4.15,  Photoshop CC, Zbrush 2022, Blender 3.3, Silo 2.3, Filter Forge 4. Marvelous Designer 7

Hardware: self built Intel Core i7 8086K, 64GB RAM,  RTX 3090 .

"If you spend too much time arguing about software, you're spending too little time creating art!" ~ SomeSmartAss

"A critic is a legless man who teaches running." ~ Channing Pollock

My Gallery  My Other Gallery 

Little_Dragon ( ) posted Wed, 19 May 2004 at 8:22 PM

For the P5 figures? Drat. I was going to ask for a fine pair of high boots and musketeer hat for the MilCat.

xantor ( ) posted Wed, 19 May 2004 at 9:50 PM

I would like a cloak too.

Francemi ( ) posted Wed, 19 May 2004 at 11:48 PM

Thanks for asking! I use lots of your work and love it. I would like a fur coat and hat, with scarf and boots and gloves... for Judy, Don, Penny and Will. (this is for winter so you have lots of time... ;o) For the summer, I would like bathing suits (not bikinis but real nice bathing suits) for all 4 figures AND bath robe and sandal and maybe a large beach towel (as a prop, I suppose?) You could also (since this is a WISH list) create props like Sun Lotion bottle, beach ball, freesbie, etc., everything for the beach. Again, thanks for asking! France

France, Proud Owner of

KCTC Freebies  

Totoro3D ( ) posted Thu, 20 May 2004 at 4:12 AM

How about a dynamic Sari for Vicki? Would look nice next to your Cheongsam :)Some new police uniforms would be nice too...

MarianneR ( ) posted Thu, 20 May 2004 at 4:38 AM

I just had a look in freestuff. Thanks, PhilC!

semidieu ( ) posted Thu, 20 May 2004 at 5:24 AM

Some really beuatifull jewels and some "dynamic" necklace... (necklace that don't stick the chest, even when the character is leaning forward...). These necklace could be for the neck, the foot, or even some "chains" between a nose ring and earings... Oh, and a dynamic bracelet too? Thanks for all your free stuffs and the "almost free stuff"...

marco-xxx ( ) posted Thu, 20 May 2004 at 5:24 AM

Good idea making something for neglected P5 figures. Would be great a formal / business suit (jacket etc.) for Don and Judy and a lab coat for both.

hasseh ( ) posted Thu, 20 May 2004 at 2:46 PM · edited Thu, 20 May 2004 at 2:46 PM

Cloths from the 50s for V3 would be great....

and thanks for all your free stuffs

Message edited on: 05/20/2004 14:46

TrekkieGrrrl ( ) posted Thu, 20 May 2004 at 3:54 PM

Oh yes a Sari too please. And not JUST as a dynamic version. Also clothes from the 40'ies and 50 would be great :o) I just checked, and there IS a nice bathing suit for at least Penny included in P5 :o) Now if anyone could make that poor kid look a little better, she's even worse than Judy :o/

FREEBIES! | My Gallery | My Store | My FB | Tumblr |
You just can't put the words "Poserites" and "happy" in the same sentence - didn't you know that? LaurieA
  Using Poser since 2002. Currently at Version 11.1 - Win 10.

Tiny ( ) posted Thu, 20 May 2004 at 4:45 PM

file_109935.jpg

Oh Phil, is this for real!? :oD

I think Judy needs a riding outfit, to go with the new MillHorse! See image.

Thank you a million if this can be done!!

jwhitham ( ) posted Thu, 20 May 2004 at 5:15 PM

Slightly odd request but...

I've been trying for a while (on and off) to make a simple straw bag with shouder straps that behaves like the real thing. That's not because I actually WANT one, more because I think P5 dynamic cloth has possibilties that go way beyond simple clothing - you may recall I'm the guy trying to replicate wind on a sun umbrella - and it would very interesting to see what somebody who actually knows what they're doing can acheive if they try going beyond the obvious.

John

Soulpainter ( ) posted Thu, 20 May 2004 at 6:47 PM

Would love some good Gloves for V 1-3 and M 1-3 leather type like something a knight would wear etc. Been looking around for a set that looked right and just cant find em, and havent learned modeling as of yet so cant make em myself unless i photoshop them in.

PhilC ( ) posted Thu, 20 May 2004 at 8:33 PM

file_109936.jpg

Thanks for the input, it all helps. I've made a note regarding the Millenium figures but this time its Don and Judy's turn. Started this model this morning and just got it poseable. Need to work on the joints and UV map and hopefully issue it tomorrow.

So keep the suggestions comming. Anything for Will and Penny?

philc_agatha_white_on_black.jpg

Byrdie ( ) posted Thu, 20 May 2004 at 9:10 PM

Hi Phil! Love your stuff, just picked up the newest freebies. Dunno when I'll use 'em but thanks ever so much. Now if you're still taking requests, how about some fantasy clothes for Don & Judy? Wizard robes & tunics would be nice, not to mention some Elf and/or pirate gear. And wouldn't Will & Penny make a cute pair of fae or maybe even Hobbits if only they had something other than play clothes or school uniforms?

hasseh ( ) posted Thu, 20 May 2004 at 11:36 PM

One moore wish.... PinUp cloths from the 50s....... like thoose you can see on Vargas images.

hasseh ( ) posted Thu, 20 May 2004 at 11:39 PM

file_109937.jpg

Something like this:

hasseh ( ) posted Thu, 20 May 2004 at 11:40 PM

file_109938.jpg

Something like this:

hasseh ( ) posted Thu, 20 May 2004 at 11:41 PM

file_109939.jpg

Something like this:

hasseh ( ) posted Thu, 20 May 2004 at 11:41 PM

file_109940.jpg

Something like this:

Tiny ( ) posted Fri, 21 May 2004 at 5:20 AM

Phil: Anything for Will and Penny? Yep! Riding clothes! :o)

bobcat574 ( ) posted Fri, 21 May 2004 at 4:23 PM

How about a set of combats for don. Tunic,webbing, anything along those lines.

macmullin ( ) posted Sat, 22 May 2004 at 8:10 PM

Cheer Leader OutFits

hauksdottir ( ) posted Sun, 23 May 2004 at 6:23 AM

file_109941.jpg

Spacesuits for the entire family. Not space marine armored infantry suits, but nice generic exploration suits. Michael Whelan's "The Ultimate Sandbox" is darling (and I don't even like kids). www.novaspace.com/POSTERS/ Posters.html Marilyn Flynn and Pat Rawlings have done similar images of kids playing on other worlds. We aren't going to colonize if we don't have kids. ;^) Basically, they would need an airpack on the back, an antenna, and a patch or box on the front to hold usefuls. Having spacesuits for our pets would be wonderful!

hauksdottir ( ) posted Sun, 23 May 2004 at 6:28 AM

file_109942.jpg

And, of course, comfortable drapey fantasy clothing. :) My scanner is tiny, so I had to split the image. It was an illo for a Darkover songbook. It is a cold world, so clothing is in multiple layers. The gentleman has a tabard which with the inner sleeves and the cloak allows for a lot of embroidery or quilting or other fancy texturing.

hauksdottir ( ) posted Sun, 23 May 2004 at 6:29 AM

If I edit, I'll lose the image. Notice the loose pants tucked into soft boots. VERY flexible and useful for a lot of different periods.

hauksdottir ( ) posted Sun, 23 May 2004 at 6:34 AM

file_109943.jpg

The lady has sleeves which are so long they need to be knotted (a real medieval affectation). In this case, they also give some weight to the chiffon. Her bodice can also take a lot of fancy work. The cats and birds were a bit of editorial commentary on the social games being played. ;^) If you are interested in doing something like this, I'll send you a print and sketches for children's clothes to match. But I'm glad that Poser 5 has the ability to handle swirling skirts and flowing sleeves. And I'm also glad that you are making stuff for Don and Judy! Carolly the Instigator

Byrdie ( ) posted Sun, 23 May 2004 at 8:36 AM

Oh, that's beautiful! Please, pretty please, can we have it?

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.