Mon, Sep 9, 6:58 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 09 6:38 am)

Subject: Vikki Eye Removal

The_Great_Gonzo ( ) posted Sat, 29 May 2004 at 2:59 AM ยท edited Thu, 25 July 2024 at 5:04 PM

Sounds lovely dosn't it? I am sure there is a very easy way to do this but I just cannot see it at the moment. All I want to do is split the eyes from Vicki 3 and save them as a seperate object/prop. How do I split them from the main character? Gonzo.

Fugazi1968 ( ) posted Sat, 29 May 2004 at 3:27 AM

I dont know if this is what you have in mind, but try exporting the figure to another format, I usually use wavefront obj. Then in the figure tree that comes up only pick the right and left eyes. Hope this helps :)

Fugazi (without the aid of a safety net)

https://www.facebook.com/Fugazi3D

lesbentley ( ) posted Sat, 29 May 2004 at 7:09 AM

file_110971.JPG

Load Vicki 3 in Poser. From the menu bar; File > Export > Wavefront OBJ > OK, from the Hierachy Selection box un-x 'UNIVERSE', x 'Left' eye, OK > [name file] Save > from save options check 'As Morph Target (no world transformations)' un-check everything else.

Repeate this process for the right eye. Once you have exported the eyes you can import them back into Poser (un- check all import options), and if you want save them to a props pallet.

If you want you can hide the figures eye by selecting it, then from the Object menu; Properties > Visible (un-check). Then you can parent the new eyes to to the figures head and resave each as a smart prop, or you can use 'Replace Body Part with Prop' from the Object menu.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.