Tue, Oct 8, 12:18 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Showcase

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum

Forum Moderators: Staff

MarketPlace Showcase F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 06 8:39 am)

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum. The Showcase Forum and Gallery are intended for all commercial related postings by active Renderosity MarketPlace Vendors only. This is a highlight area where our membership is invited to review in greater detail the various art products, software and resource site subscriptions available for purchase in the Renderosity MarketPlace.

Subject: OT Artist dies

keihan ( ) posted Sun, 20 June 2004 at 12:50 AM

I'm so saddened by this news beyond words. :( Billy was a wonderful person.

byAnton ( ) posted Sun, 20 June 2004 at 1:30 AM

I have been traveling and am just reading this now. I must admit I am shocked. Many many not know him but I remember his long involvement in the community. It is my sincere hopes that the store will make efforts to forward his sales to his family. A nice gesture might be to make a puchase to possibly offset any burial expenses. It would also be a nice gesture if the store donated it's share of any sales. Deaths don't always offer closure or explaination but I think what we can take from this is that people in are community are real, living real lives and with very real issues. Too often this is forgotten by too many wrapped in petty games. Anton

-Anton, creator of Apollo Maximus
"Conviction without truth is denial; Denial in the face of truth is concealment."

Over 100,000 Downloads....

Moonbow ( ) posted Sun, 20 June 2004 at 6:44 AM

I am very saddened to hear of his passing. I had IM'd not too long ago about using one of his sweet cottages I had purchased in a novel, but I don't know how that will be possiable to do now. I hope he is well and happy in the Summerland. I was a very talented and kind man and will be missed. My condolences to his family and friends. Moonbow

Stringy ( ) posted Sun, 20 June 2004 at 7:08 AM

As a fellow merchant and member of the community I was also shocked to hear this news. Although I did not know him personally I had a lot of respect for his products which reminded me so much of the buildings you can find around where I live. Deepest condolences to friends and family

genny ( ) posted Sun, 20 June 2004 at 1:11 PM

Attached Link: http://www.renderosity.com/viewed.ez?galleryid=697833&Start=1&Sectionid=25&filter_genre_id=0&WhatsN

Here is my tribute to Ironhart. He will be sorely missed by many of us.

XENOPHONZ ( ) posted Sun, 20 June 2004 at 2:37 PM

I am saddened to hear of this.

My condolences to all who knew him.

Something To Do At 3:00AM 

sirocco ( ) posted Sun, 20 June 2004 at 3:48 PM

Very sad news... my sympathies to his familly and loved ones.

The3dZone ( ) posted Sun, 20 June 2004 at 3:50 PM

Our condolences to the family and friends in this time of sadness :0( The3dZone

Funny YouTube video of the week - Bu De Bu Ai

vggarcia ( ) posted Sun, 20 June 2004 at 5:08 PM

Moonbow, billy would have no problem with your using his houses in your novel. There have been some in mine for a year. (In fact i may dedicate the book to him when it's done later this year, and Billy already had a cameo roll in it.) Feel free to use em.

B-Man ( ) posted Sun, 20 June 2004 at 8:09 PM

=( U will live in our heart for ever! TKS&BR B-Man

Gareee ( ) posted Sun, 20 June 2004 at 9:39 PM

Oh, Man.... I just got done reading a post over at Daz, that Don Tatro had just passed away as well. (The creators of Creepy the Clown). At least they can swap Poser stories together though, now. I was just looking over Ironhart's stuff a few days ago, as well, marveling at his wonderful craftsmanship.

Way too many people take way too many things way too seriously.

Moonbow ( ) posted Sun, 20 June 2004 at 9:42 PM

Thank you vggarcia, it was kind of you to let me know. Moonbow

Disciple3d ( ) posted Mon, 21 June 2004 at 7:03 PM

This is so sad that "Tragic" is really the only word that can describe it. Id like to echo everyone here in offering my condolences to Billys family and friends. Truly, the measure of a man is the number of friends he leaves behind. Judging by this post, weve indeed lost a great man. Personally, I corresponded with him on a few occasions regarding his products I purchased and enjoyed. I never got into the woodsy renders that his wonderful models lent themselves so well too, but remember buying nearly everyone due to their great detail and organic style. 54s far too young to leave this plane behind me thinks. But like most here, I believe in an afterlife and am sure he is with his maker at this moment. Happy trails Billy. Brent

If you want to up your content game, get schooled to be a pro with Sixus1 Mentoring today!

goddesspanda ( ) posted Tue, 22 June 2004 at 5:41 PM

This is so very sad - my heart is breaking. I wish only good things for his friends and family - I am very very sorry and sad. He made the most lovely little storybook cottages and he made so many people happy. Angela

timoteo1 ( ) posted Thu, 24 June 2004 at 3:37 AM

Very, very sorry to hear about Billy's passing. I always admired his work and he was as kind a person as I had ever met here on R'Osity. Goodbye, Billy ... Ironhart.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.